GTA Server

Status
This thread has been locked.

#YoloSolo

Premium
Reactions
Resources
Was up Dudes im a lil lazy to build and config it But trust and believe i can do it Just want to pay some one for a decent setup it don't have to be to customize i can do that in later days but i also dont want no planetminecraft setup.. Dont comment saying skype me i know how to setup a server bc i do to as i said i want a setup i can pay for and stick on a server! player base dont matter to me so dont hit me with the over price bc u have a player base bc i will be sticking it on my network and if i wanted your player base all i have to do is go on your server and spam my server ip so keep ur player base and deliver me your files

Server must have
- cars
- gunz
- warps
- main gta spawn
- gta map
- texturepack (optional)
- kits
- lootcrates
- gangs
- homes
- cops
- SPIGOT.jar

ReliableSite: Dedicated Servers

Nighterblde

Well-Respected Member
Banned
Reactions
Resources
Was up Dudes im a lil lazy to build and config it But trust and believe i can do it Just want to pay some one for a decent setup it don't have to be to customize i can do that in later days but i also dont want no planetminecraft setup.. Dont comment saying skype me i know how to setup a server bc i do to as i said i want a setup i can pay for and stick on a server! player base dont matter to me so dont hit me with the over price bc u have a player base bc i will be sticking it on my network and if i wanted your player base all i have to do is go on your server and spam my server ip so keep ur player base and deliver me your files

Server must have
- cars
- gunz
- warps
- main gta spawn
- gta map
- texturepack (optional)
- kits
- lootcrates
- gangs
- homes
- cops
- SPIGOT.jar
The fuck did I just read...

Banned forever. Reason: Community harassment + Multi-accounting

Xeron

Digital Artist
Premium
Reactions
Resources
I would normally translate the post, but that's just effort and no need to be smart here.

#YoloSolo

Premium
Reactions
Resources
Oh im sorry im not a college grad and im not up to the forums standers or speech and grammar NIGGA FUCK YOU ALL WE ON THE INTERNET NOT IN SCHOOL!

but please continue your lil convo and by any chance if some one has a GTA server Let me know!
If not then i wont be replying

Nighterblde

Well-Respected Member
Banned
Reactions
Resources
Oh im sorry im not a college grad and im not up to the forums standers or speech and grammar NIGGA FUCK YOU ALL WE ON THE INTERNET NOT IN SCHOOL!

but please continue your lil convo and by any chance if some one has a GTA server Let me know!
If not then i wont be replying
urgaykthxbye

Banned forever. Reason: Community harassment + Multi-accounting

#YoloSolo

Premium
Reactions
Resources
If you're buying a setup, I believe a few members are selling their setups.
Try scrolling through the pages of the Marketplace : Servers section.

Thanks i did but im just looking for a GTA server i did a full Forum search no luck and people with networks want to sell the GTA with the network.. Thanks again God

#YoloSolo

Premium
Reactions
Resources
The same reason why Notch sold minecraft... tired.. I have enough money to buy one instead!

Status
This thread has been locked.
You need to upgrade!
Our dark style is reserved for our Premium members. Upgrade here.