Creating ANY Type of Server for You

Status
This thread has been locked.

pieguy

Banned
Reactions
Resources
Hello, I'm LeePieGuy, and I'm the owner of the MineTech Network.
I've recently trying to earn some money (enough to purchase advertising slots on Org) to better advertise my network, but $150 from my server per month isn't cutting it. So I figured since my co-owner and I have a lot of experience in BungeeCord, Spigot, and Bukkit, I could help create ANY type of server, providing you have the directions.

Proof of experience: Mine-Tech.org (I created this server ground-up, meaning everything is custom except for the plugins).

What I can do:

- Setup MRL, WG, etc. regions

- Build custom maps for you (using manual block placement and WorldEdit, of course)

- Decompile plugins and add things to the raw code

- Configure plugins

- Setup ranks, shops, inheritances

- Create user interfaces such as /sell GUI

- Advertise on sites (providing it's legal)

Fees:

An initial payment of $20+ (depending on project size), and I promise you that my co-owner and I will work for you without problems. We will work until the job is done or until the employer is satisfied. We will also create a contract, if there is trust issues via Skype, so if we don't do the job correct or to what we claim we would do, you could report us easily.

Once the job is finished, I will ask for the amount that I think we deserve (I promise we don't charge outrageously).

Official Vouches:

None currently :p I'm awaiting for job orders, if there is going to be any. Lol.
I did help xXBlazeCraftXx with his pex permissions and ranks, currently hoping for his vouch.

Last edited:
ReliableSite: Dedicated Servers

#YoloSolo

Premium
Reactions
Resources
Thanks for the tip, but I realize that :) I will only do if it's open source (most plugins are) and non-premium from Spigot.

How much for a fully setup GTA server?

#YoloSolo

Premium
Reactions
Resources
Scratch that Thanks anyway! just seen your server for the second time not a good server build at all! you have a spawn and mines in side of a stone box and every corner i turn there is a pig or cow following me and i still yet to see a cow spawner! Why when i do /server it tells me i cant use that kit again?

pieguy

Banned
Reactions
Resources
Scratch that Thanks anyway! just seen your server for the second time not a good server build at all! you have a spawn and mines in side of a stone box and every corner i turn there is a pig or cow following me and i still yet to see a cow spawner! When when i do /server it tells me i cant use that kit again?
Lol no problem. It's called a Prison server, that's what a prison server is. Mines in the side. By the way, you're lying, there aren't any cows "following" you, because no cows exist at spawn. Also, pigs are something called "food", if you've ever heard that before. For the /server, /server teleports you to spawn and there is a pressure plate that automatically gives you /kit weekly. If you've already received it, it's going to tell you that you can't receive the kit again.

It's a very well-built server, and your ignorance proves your low-quality.

Banned forever. Reason: Scamming (http://www.mc-market.org/threads/122944/)

#YoloSolo

Premium
Reactions
Resources
Lol no problem. It's called a Prison server, that's what a prison server is. Mines in the side. By the way, you're lying, there aren't any cows "following" you, because no cows exist at spawn. Also, pigs are something called "food", if you've ever heard that before. For the /server, /server teleports you to spawn and there is a pressure plate that automatically gives you /kit weekly. If you've already received it, it's going to tell you that you can't receive the kit again.

It's a very well-built server, and your ignorance proves your low-quality.

I think you miss wrote that... "it's a very low-quality server and your ignorance proves that you are a well-built server owner..."

2. Its a prison server build for a home network to play with your sisters and brothers. as i said its a spawn with mines build inside of a stone box and out side is prob a generated single player world.. Why would you use command block to issue commands for players.. There is a reason its called bukkit/spigot because plugins do that job.. Im pretty sure no one uses the command /server i only used it bc in your post you talk about being knowledgeable with bungee-cord! or did you mean with the plugin fakebungee and multiverse together!

pieguy

Banned
Reactions
Resources
I think you miss wrote that... "it's a very low-quality server and your ignorance proves that you are a well-built server owner..."

2. Its a prison server build for a home network to play with your sisters and brothers. as i said its a spawn with mines build inside of a stone box and out side is prob a generated single player world.. Why would you use command block to issue commands for players.. There is a reason its called bukkit/spigot because plugins do that job.. Im pretty sure no one uses the command /server i only used it bc in your post you talk about being knowledgeable with bungee-cord! or did you mean with the plugin fakebungee and multiverse together!
Lol, the prison server received $152 in donations so far this month, it's not much, but it proves that it's more than "sisters and brothers".
Proof: buy.mine-tech.org
You don't even know what a prison server is, because mine builds inside of a stone box literally IS a prison server.
Also, it's a Flatlands world, not a SP world. Lol.
We made it so that /server is synonymous with /spawn.

Also, LOL at the "your ignorance proves that you are a well-built server owner".

I couldn't really understand the rest because of the atrocious grammar.

#YoloSolo

Premium
Reactions
Resources
Lol....

This is your box - http://gyazo.com/13c000eeb778aad58ea2af97279ebfc4

This is my box - http://gyazo.com/84f632284aeb1ef01dfd85b0a5240e5a

So i know what what a prison server is and yours is a prison server just not up to the standers for some one to pay money for you to build.. Still don't get the reason you use the /server command why would people run /server to began with

Im still trying to understand why Your server uses command-blocks not saying its a bad thing just some what curious..

152$ is good for a home network server so i cant fight with you on that but what will the next month bring you

pieguy

Banned
Reactions
Resources
Lol....

This is your box - http://gyazo.com/13c000eeb778aad58ea2af97279ebfc4

This is my box - http://gyazo.com/84f632284aeb1ef01dfd85b0a5240e5a

So i know what what a prison server is and yours is a prison server just not up to the standers for some one to pay money for you to build.. Still don't get the reason you use the /server command why would people run /server to began with

Im still trying to understand why Your server uses command-blocks not saying its a bad thing just some what curious..

152$ is good for a home network server so i cant fight with you on that but what will the next month bring you
Normally, people don't use hacks to get outside the "box" so it doesn't matter how the outside looks.

My server is probably hosted on more RAM than your entire computer has lol, and it's not home network. I have a dedicated host, dedicated IP, SSD storage, and DDOS protection (not the best, but it works). I've received over $700. Your server probably won't get pass $100.

Also, you're only looking at spawn / warp A. If you saw our other mines, you would realize that it's worth a lot more.

We use command blocks for mini-games such as LaserTag.

jimuskin

Reactions
Resources
If you look at the other threads he's posted, you'll see lol. He is very ignorant and doesn't understand much about servers.
Oops. I worded it incorrectly. I meant so much hate FROM* this guy. It's obvious he doesn't know how to do anything - looked at his other threads. Also, his grammar sucks :/

#YoloSolo

Premium
Reactions
Resources
Oh, lol. Thanks for backing me up :)

LOL... Im sorry for braking the rules and useing my hacked client on your server i promise i wont do it again!

you run dedi i run Shared mcpro 5gb... you gain 700$ in how many months? i beat that number when i go to sleep..

my pc is on 32gb with 1tb ssd on windows 7... Maybe you are right about the other mines but servers are rreally more about first apparence not whats beyond the horizons!

I don't need to hate and i didn't even know u posted on my thread till i seen your lasted post.

thanks for the command block answer now what about the /server and jimuskin hes just irrelevant

also you should hookup with irrelevant Jimuskin - https://www.mc-market.org/threads/1959/#post-29008 Maybe you wont need to use commandblocks anymore

pieguy

Banned
Reactions
Resources
LOL... Im sorry for braking the rules and useing my hacked client on your server i promise i wont do it again!

you run dedi i run Shared mcpro 5gb... you gain 700$ in how many months? i beat that number when i go to sleep..

my pc is on 32gb with 1tb ssd on windows 7... Maybe you are right about the other mines but servers are rreally more about first apparence not whats beyond the horizons!

I don't need to hate and i didn't even know u posted on my thread till i seen your lasted post.

thanks for the command block answer now what about the /server and jimuskin hes just irreverent
/Server is a /spawn because many of our players play on different servers which have /server that directs to spawn. So we made it so that /server did it too.

I don't really understand the rest of the post, because of the grammar. Good day sir, I won't be replying to your bs anymore.

#YoloSolo

Premium
Reactions
Resources
/Server is a /spawn because many of our players play on different servers which have /server that directs to spawn. So we made it so that /server did it too.

I don't really understand the rest of the post, because of the grammar. Good day sir, I won't be replying to your bs anymore.

Yea u understand.. Its cool i know u did a Google search on my name and it put u recent post to shame its ok i just want to get back to the first post at hand .. Thanks for the offer but i pass! Your more suitable for planetminecraft

pieguy

Banned
Reactions
Resources
Yea u understand.. Its cool i know u did a Google search on my name and it put u recent post to shame its ok i just want to get back to the first post at hand .. Thanks for the offer but i pass! Your more suitable for planetminecraft
One last reply - a Google search with your name pops up with: http://newjerseycraftbeer.com/
lel

Status
This thread has been locked.
You need to upgrade!
Our dark style is reserved for our Premium members. Upgrade here.