This thread has been locked.
ReliableSite: Dedicated Servers

K3Feedz

MineRidge Owner
Supreme
Reactions
Resources
Plugin Status: 0/6 completed

Hello! First, let me answer some questions I know you guys will ask. Is this free? Yes! I am currently doingthese for free at the moment, looking forward to use these on my portfolio! How many are free? I will be doing 6 plugins for free, one per person, so these are first come first serve plugins. How long will this last? I will do this until I have enough plugins in my portfolio. Now, let me get on with some info about this.

These are for free, but why it is free is because people keep asking me for a 'portfolio', and due to the fact I don't have one, they don't look towards me, so I thought of this idea. Under one condition, the plugin I make will be public, not private. If you are looking forward in having one, please think of an idea that wouldn't be too easy, nor something too hard!

How to get a free plugin: You can either contact me, send a pm here, or reply here, but contacting me via skype is the prefered way.

Contact Information --
Email: [email protected]
Can you make a plugin that when you play for 3-5 on a server (configable), a variable will trigger to do /pex user {name} group remove Member, /pex user {name} group add NewMember

everything configable if possible, its basically playtime.
Once I load this plugin, it will start the time.

This will only work if you have the rank "Member" in pex, it won't work for anyone else.

Ambamore2000

Reactions
Resources
Can you make a plugin that when you play for 3-5 on a server (configable), a variable will trigger to do /pex user {name} group remove Member, /pex user {name} group add NewMember

everything configable if possible, its basically playtime.
Once I load this plugin, it will start the time.

This will only work if you have the rank "Member" in pex, it won't work for anyone else.
3-5 what?

Lethal

♚ Masterpiece ♚
Restricted
Reactions
Resources
Would you be willing to make a major gamemode plugin?

2 - 6 points that need to be armed with a bomb. Can be defused.

Points, etc.

tywazhere

BlitzMC Server Owner
Premium
Reactions
Resources
Hey could you make an enchant token/upgrade plugin with explosive enchant on it. It's pretty common on a lot of big op prisons and I could provide a lot more detail if you like,
My Skype: tyler8398

Hemetia

VeX | Hemetia Buld Team
Premium
Reactions
Resources
Added on skype. Look forward to this! (Shouldnt be a big request at all, just need something added to a plugin...)
EDIT: I could not find you on skype so i am emailing you!

Last edited:
Status
This thread has been locked.
You need to upgrade!
Our dark style is reserved for our Premium members. Upgrade here.