Anybody Need Help?

Status
This thread has been locked.

MrPezar

Server Owner
Banned
Reactions
Resources
Hey guys! I've been pretty bored recently with my projects that I work on. If anybody needs help with stuff, I will state some of my skills that I may be able to help you out. It wont be free, but we'll see if anybody needs something. :p

Skills:
CentOS interface
Adobe Photoshop (3 years of educational lessons)
Adobe After Effects
Any type server management
HTML

Also, I'm aware that MC-Market contains a lot of people that do not know how to use SSH or any type of dedicated server hosting. I am able to give lessons on how to successfully run a server via SSH.

You can contact me on Skype, or just comment below. I'm on 24/7 :rolleyes:

Banned forever. Reason: Scamming.
ReliableSite: Dedicated Servers

xXBlazeCraftXx

AngelicCraft Owner
Banned
Reactions
Resources
hi

Banned forever. Reason: Multi-accounting is not permitted.

ereeq

A poor homeless man
Premium
Reactions
Resources
I want you to make me a server where you gain points by breaking leaf blocks and get bananas and you can use bananas as a economic balance where you can buy items and block break permissions so you can survive and win pvp(pvp starts after like 5 min)

if you win, you get Coins where you can use them on a goddamn big survival server.

MrPezar

Server Owner
Banned
Reactions
Resources
I want you to make me a server where you gain points by breaking leaf blocks and get bananas and you can use bananas as a economic balance where you can buy items and block break permissions so you can survive and win pvp(pvp starts after like 5 min)

if you win, you get Coins where you can use them on a goddamn big survival server.
wat

Banned forever. Reason: Scamming.

mckinley

Trusted Member
Premium
Reactions
Resources

That would actually be pretty fun. And it's very original. +1 for BananaCraft!

Status
This thread has been locked.
You need to upgrade!
Our dark style is reserved for our Premium members. Upgrade here.