Verified Shockbyte $2.50/GB 24/7 Live Chat 100% Uptime Guaranteed DDoS Protection 5+ Years NA/EU

Switchbladed

Premium
Reactions
Resources
Type
Offering
Verification
Verified only
Last edited by a moderator:
ReliableSite: Dedicated Servers

RPGTurtle

{Seller}
Banned
Reactions
Resources
Vouch - Used it once, pretty good performance. Overall, 8.5/10 since they resell OVH I believe.

Banned forever. Reason: Scamming, (https://www.mc-market.org/threads/425031/)

Switchbladed

Premium
Reactions
Resources
Vouch, I've been using Shockbyte for a while now and love it!
Vouch - Used it once, pretty good performance. Overall, 8.5/10 since they resell OVH I believe.

Thank you both for the kind words. There's nothing wrong with OVH, they're actually a great company.

Last edited:

RPGTurtle

{Seller}
Banned
Reactions
Resources
Thank you both for the kind words. There's nothing wrong with OVH, they're actually a great company.
No, nothing wrong with them at all. I host my own servers with them. All I'm saying is that you can get much better providers (Limestone and Secured for instance).

Banned forever. Reason: Scamming, (https://www.mc-market.org/threads/425031/)

ereeq

A poor homeless man
Premium
Reactions
Resources
Shockbyte acquired Taurslots I believe.

Xeron

Digital Artist
Premium
Reactions
Resources
Been using them for a while, pretty good. Although I'm not happy with the i5 core as I know that even with 50 dynamic multi craft accounts, and a server with an i7 processor and 32GB RAM from SYS you will still be making a profit (even if it is a small profit) if you fully sell out your 32GB RAM at $2.50

Switchbladed

Premium
Reactions
Resources
Been using them for a while, pretty good. Although I'm not happy with the i5 core as I know that even with 50 dynamic multi craft accounts, and a server with an i7 processor and 32GB RAM from SYS you will still be making a profit (even if it is a small profit) if you fully sell out your 32GB RAM at $2.50

Hi Xeron, did you mean our servers are using an i5? Our servers are running Intel Xeon E5-1650v2's.

Marius1

Reactions
Resources
Price is too good to be true. Would not buy.
Now, Andrew, I've never particularly liked you, but this certainly topped it.

You're really pissing me off. Leaving extremely idiotic comments, I certainly find it hard to believe you're even close to mature. You're judging them by the prices, which certainly isn't a way to go. Have you even tried their service? For $2.50/GB, I certainly have seen several, unnamed hosts at higher prices with lower quality than this. Support is top-notch, hardware is decent, same with network. Sure, it's OVH, however that isn't necessarily a bad thing anymore, is it?

Now, you're also a staff member, a System Administrator, at Ready2Frag. I find it extremely unprofessional of you to be posting such a comment on another host's thread, completely bashing it. No constructive criticism, you haven't even touched their service as far as I'm aware. With several people already vouching for this host, you've got to be quite blind to not see it.

Sure, your views are your own, but you should probably limit them a bit before it goes out over something or someone else.

I've actually personally used their service, and I can certainly vouch for their high-quality cheap servers. No issues whatsoever.

Sam Gely

Reactions
Resources

You're really pissing me off. Leaving extremely idiotic comments, I certainly find it hard to believe you're even close to mature. You're judging them by the prices, which certainly isn't a way to go. Have you even tried their service? For $2.50/GB, I certainly have seen several, unnamed hosts at higher prices with lower quality than this. Support is top-notch, hardware is decent, same with network. Sure, it's OVH, however that isn't necessarily a bad thing anymore, is it?

Now, you're also a staff member, a System Administrator, at Ready2Frag. I find it extremely unprofessional of you to be posting such a comment on another host's thread, completely bashing it. No constructive criticism, you haven't even touched their service as far as I'm aware. With several people already vouching for this host, you've got to be quite blind to not see it.

Sure, your views are your own, but you should probably limit them a bit before it goes out over something or someone else.

I've actually personally used their service, and I can certainly vouch for their high-quality cheap servers. No issues whatsoever.

Welcome to the real world, where kiddie MinecraftForum rules don't apply. Enjoy your stay.

xXBlazeCraftXx

AngelicCraft Owner
Banned
Reactions
Resources
Got my next host!

Banned forever. Reason: Multi-accounting is not permitted.

OSTKCabal

I run Ready2Frag.
Supreme
Reactions
Resources

I'm not going to tolerate this behavior by a staff member of Ready2Frag. In the interest of not spamming this thread (Shockbyte is a company I personally very highly respect, by the way), I will be making a longer post on our own thread about the actions we'll be taking and how we plan to move forward from this point.

Lethal

♚ Masterpiece ♚
Restricted
Reactions
Resources
Vouch for this guy.

Btw Switchbladed, I added you on Skype @ sean.schuler4 <---- Mine about my support ticket we discussed about.

Thanks!

VOUCH

You need to upgrade!
Our dark style is reserved for our Premium members. Upgrade here.