Offering Shockbyte ★ $2.50/GB ★ 24/7 Live Chat ★ 100% Uptime ★ Guaranteed DDoS Protection ★ 5+ Years ★ NA/EU

Discussion in 'Verified Game Hosting' started by Shockbyte, Nov 18, 2014.

1. SpartanMight

SpartanMight Member Banned Premium

Reactions:
    +13
    Banned Forever For: Ban Evading, (Vexaros)
  2. Monarch

Monarch Vector Artist and UI/UX Designer Ultimate Supreme Premium

Minecraft Accounts: Kneads Deniers Orthopedist
    Reactions:
    +531
    Huge vouch for Shockbyte !

The price might seem a little steep but its worth it in every way.

3. BeBosny

BeBosny Basically irrelevant now Supreme Premium

Reactions:
    +3,409
    Thank you Monarch!

• Like Like x 1
  4. SSH

SSH SysAdmin SSH#4388 | Founder of Dazed Skies Ultimate Supreme Premium

Minecraft Accounts: Noxxious Shrieked
    Reactions:
    +148
  5. CubeGen

CubeGen ZOMGANG Owner Supreme Premium

Reactions:
    +2
    Very good hosting but the support time on tickets is redicilous.

I don't get this at all! You order a server and there is the option for a 'dedicated ip' with some extra cost (understandable). So with my server order I also choose the dedicated ip. Why does it not come with it from the start?
    Why do I HAVE to make a support ticket about it in order to get the dedicated ip? And than there the thing that I have to wait freaking 48 hours to get a response. And still not ! I have to contact chat support to they can mark it as 'urgent' since no one replied after 48 hours.

When you order a minecraft server you wan't to get it up and running asap (in my case) Since i want to link my play.server.com domein tot the IP I have to wait 48 hours.

So, great hosting service, great prices, but shit support

6. CubeGen

CubeGen ZOMGANG Owner Supreme Premium

Reactions:
    +2
    I'f people think I'm exaggerating:
    [​IMG]

I've posted the support ticket on Monday 2pm, it's now thursday 10am, that's almost 72 hours to reply to a support ticket ! Just to add a dedicated IP ?
    Than I get a response that he can't help and that he needs to send the ticket to LVL2 support. LIKE WHAT THE HELL. How can't he help? Isn't adding a dedicated IP something standard? How long do I have to wait now?? Another 72 hours?

And than u guys dare to add the option to PAY to get your ticket to the front of the line? YOUR KIDDING ME?

A dedicated IP is 5EUR/Month !! It's been already 4 days into my 'month' And I have not yet received it, why do I pay for something I don't have yet ?

At least your chat support is responsive but they can't help at all
    [​IMG]

Seriously thinking about switching

7. Hussain67

Hussain67 Member Supreme Premium

Reactions:
    +14
  8. LavaBucket

LavaBucket System Administrator | Networking Student Supreme Premium

Reactions:
    +22
    I do not recommend Shockbyte, they have terrible customer service and take sometimes weeks to get back to your ticket. I have never been more unhappy with my service, I use to love them for Minecraft a year ago or so, but things must of changed they offer "24 hour refunds" and I put in the refund request within the hour I found out their online chat lied to me about features for the rust server hosting. They took two weeks to get back to me saying, that I had to put in the request with the refund department and then they said they can't refund me for my service because its been more than 24 hours. They also charged me for more than 1 month of hosting when I didn't even use 1 day of it!