Team Zytia Plugin Development

Status
This thread has been locked.

PapaWulf

Premium
Reactions
Resources

20hn77l.jpg

Hi, I am the Manager of Team Zytia. Our services are cheap and I think you'd be interested in them.

Team Zytia has a private team of Developers. We're looking for clients. We can pretty much make any plugin and if we can't we'll try out hardest. We don't have set prices, we check with the client and see what they want. Once they tell us, we give them a price. We keep prices fair and negotiatable.

We're also recruiting Developers to enchance our team!

Contact me via skype for more information @ SaintGearz​

ReliableSite: Dedicated Servers

PapaWulf

Premium
Reactions
Resources
You got to understand that the plugins we make are private and we can't showcase them.

Xeron

Digital Artist
Premium
Reactions
Resources
You got to understand that the plugins we make are private and we can't showcase them.
And you have to understand that nobody is going to want to buy something from someone that can't show anything they've made.

It's like me saying, "Hey, want to buy a custom gaming computer? But I can't show you previous ones because they're private! You just have to trust me that it's good."

PapaWulf

Premium
Reactions
Resources
When you pay a deposit, we begin on the plugin, when we finish you send the other half after seeing it on our test server and making sure everything is suitable to the clients liking. Also if you're over the age of 12 then you then you have the choice of signing a contract or not.

MrPezar

Server Owner
Banned
Reactions
Resources
I love how everyone comments on everything just looking for a fight and they start of being a price to whom they may ask help for in the future.

*Cough* Xeron *Cough*

Banned forever. Reason: Scamming.

MrPezar

Server Owner
Banned
Reactions
Resources
If you actually read it I said "Over the age of 12"
You cannot legally sign a contract unless you're the age 18 or older. Any contract that's signed by someone younger would be null and no reason to it. If you want to have a contract between you and a 1-17 year old, you have to have their parents sign for them. By this, you cannot legally sign for your child to do something, the parents would have to be doing the deal themselves.

*EDIT* You can sign a contract at age 12, it just doesn't mean anything. It's like a Gentleman's Agreement

Banned forever. Reason: Scamming.

PapaWulf

Premium
Reactions
Resources
You cannot legally sign a contract unless you're the age 18 or older. Any contract that's signed by someone younger would be null and no reason to it. If you want to have a contract between you and a 1-17 year old, you have to have their parents sign for them. By this, you cannot legally sign for your child to do something, the parents would have to be doing the deal themselves.

*EDIT* You can sign a contract at age 12, it just doesn't mean anything. It's like a Gentleman's Agreement
In some states your allowed to sign a contract as long as your able to get a job. But of course I understand where you're coming from we've had multiple people have their parenrs sign for them.

Nighterblde

Well-Respected Member
Banned
Reactions
Resources
20hn77l.jpg

Hi, I am the Manager of Team Zytia. Our services are cheap and I think you'd be interested in them.

Team Zytia has a private team of Developers. We're looking for clients. We can pretty much make any plugin and if we can't we'll try out hardest. We don't have set prices, we check with the client and see what they want. Once they tell us, we give them a price. We keep prices fair and negotiatable.

We're also recruiting Developers to enchance our team!

Contact me via skype for more information @ SaintGearz​
Then show us people that can vouch for you? Or show us past individual plugins, because no one starts off as a developer who's a pro, you have to "practice" making plugins, amirite?

Banned forever. Reason: Community harassment + Multi-accounting

PapaWulf

Premium
Reactions
Resources
Then show us people that can vouch for you? Or show us past individual plugins, because no one starts off as a developer who's a pro, you have to "practice" making plugins, amirite?
I'm not a developer myself. I manage a online services company, that has Plugin Development as one of it's departments.

Potrock

Server Manager and Owner
Premium
Reactions
Resources
I'm not a developer myself. I manage a online services company, that has Plugin Development as one of it's departments.
Can we talk to the developers who will actually be making the plugins... or are their aliases and usernames "private" aswell?

PapaWulf

Premium
Reactions
Resources
We've done only a couple jobs as this department as only just flourished. We're in progress of 3 jobs at the moment but "thatgamingriot" can vouch for us.

Lethal

♚ Masterpiece ♚
Restricted
Reactions
Resources
You could show us some very minimal code...

You could show us videos of working plugins...

It's not like all the plugins you have made are all for private servers, which makes no sense.

No one will buy from you if you don't have a past portfolio bud.

Maccas

MineCorner Founder
Premium
Reactions
Resources
Well without a portfolio I don't think anyone will be interested. A portfolio is basically your customer attraction. Also Vouches would be nice to see.

Potrock

Server Manager and Owner
Premium
Reactions
Resources
Well without a portfolio I don't think anyone will be interested. A portfolio is basically your customer attraction. Also Vouches would be nice to see.
No point in vouches without something to see :p

Xeron

Digital Artist
Premium
Reactions
Resources
I love how everyone comments on everything just looking for a fight and they start of being a price to whom they may ask help for in the future.

*Cough* Xeron *Cough*
I'm not here to start a fight I'm just trying to help them see how they can actually get people to buy from them and why nobody (well, most people) will not buy from them at the moment.

Grammar nazi mode: "Prick" ;)

MrLolEthan

Reactions
Resources
I don't mean to be a necromancer, but it would be nice if you would give us an enumeration of your developers (whether it be their handles or real names).

Status
This thread has been locked.
You need to upgrade!
Our dark style is reserved for our Premium members. Upgrade here.