Status
This thread has been locked.

iParis

iParis| Anyone else like memes?
Banned
Reactions
Resources
Hello there!

I just made a server lobby which is designed for type of server (I think). Its fairly simple but as its my first build but i don't think i have done that bad

Has a main spawn and bridges to 4 different areas

Starting Price: $1
Current Bid: N/A
BIN Price: $4

(Will be given in a schematic format)

Not wanting a lot on this, since it's very simple and my first build

Proof of ownership:
Halfway though:
Picture of me and my build:
And its on my server these images are in the main image

Last edited:

Xeron

Digital Artist
Premium
Reactions
Resources
The terraforming is just spheres added together and then replaced with 50% dirt and 50% stone. What you want to do is go for a more spiky effect (I love spiky terrain) as it is what usually surrounds spawns/hubs in a closed off area if there is terrain.

Xeron

Digital Artist
Premium
Reactions
Resources
Okay i will make those changes also should i keep it dirt and stone or different
Well try a snowy effect - First, terraform the shape you want using stone and stone only. Next, select the whole area and //naturalise (assuming you have World Edit). Next, replace the dirt + grass with snow block, and replace stone with packed ice. This is not the most efficient/nicest way to do it, but that's how I would do it if I was to do it really quickly.

The terraforming bit is more complicated and I would need to show you in-game to make the process easier and I really don't have time for that, sorry.

Good luck!

Status
This thread has been locked.
You need to upgrade!
Our dark style is reserved for our Premium members. Upgrade here.