Minecraft YouTube Intros For Sale - Proffesional and Cool!

Status
This thread has been locked.

BrosPlayGames

Reactions
Resources
Hello there!

BrosPlayGames is a YouTube channel looking to expand and produce 1st class content. We are currently making survival games videos. We don't just do videos, we do graphics and web development. The main reason of this post is to sell intros for YOUR channels. We can make in very quick and proffesional. You can choose any intro you want for our channel but if you wish to have a tailor made intro an extra fee may occur.

Proof of Ownership: https://www.youtube.com/user/BrosPlayGamesYT

Starting Price*: £8
BIN: £25

Payment method: PayPal

*For one intro.

BUT! There is one way you can get an intro free! All you need to do is subscribe to the channel, like the videos, comment and share with your friends!

~BrosPlayGames

ReliableSite: Dedicated Servers

baker123

Reactions
Resources
Hello, to start off, my channel is www.youtube.com/user/SurvivalZMineZ. I would like a free intro. I am currently almost to 400 subs. If I get a free intro, I can talk to my pal Stimpay of you have ever heard of him. His channel is www.youtube.com/user/stimpypvp. I know him because I was in his faction recently. It is not a guarantee that he will want an intro from you. But, my friend TewChaynz will want a intro and he has about 4k subs if I remember correctly. He will also give you a shoutout if you make one for him guaranteed. His channel : www.youtube.com/user/TewChaynz. If you give me a free intro that is done decently well, I can guarantee you will get a lot more subs than you have at the moment. Thanks

BrosPlayGames

Reactions
Resources
Hello, to start off, my channel is www.youtube.com/user/SurvivalZMineZ. I would like a free intro. I am currently almost to 400 subs. If I get a free intro, I can talk to my pal Stimpay of you have ever heard of him. His channel is www.youtube.com/user/stimpypvp. I know him because I was in his faction recently. It is not a guarantee that he will want an intro from you. But, my friend TewChaynz will want a intro and he has about 4k subs if I remember correctly. He will also give you a shoutout if you make one for him guaranteed. His channel : www.youtube.com/user/TewChaynz. If you give me a free intro that is done decently well, I can guarantee you will get a lot more subs than you have at the moment. Thanks
Well, I will consider the offer! may I have your skype.

Status
This thread has been locked.
You need to upgrade!
Our dark style is reserved for our Premium members. Upgrade here.