Status
This thread has been locked.

shudyson

Reactions
Resources
2nsxo5i.jpg

Can't see the picture above?
Hello,

My name is shudyson, or as most call me Ryan. I've been building for about a year now, and have been involved with dozens of other builders and servers. I have built everything from survival games maps to small warps. I have built for a few dozen clients, and have recently felt the need to get myself out into these communities a little bit more. I am here to offer my building services for those interested.

It is my ultimate goal to make sure that clients are satisfied. When purchasing a build you can be sure that I never resell builds or put them anywhere for download. During the process of the build, I will update you with pictures of the progress, therefore anything the buyer does not like can be easily changed. I enjoy building a lot and it really feels great when other people enjoy my work. All payments for the builds will be done over paypal.

What I can do:
  • Factions Spawns
  • Prison Spawns
  • Creative/Skyblock/Skywars Spawns
  • Hubs
  • Minigame Maps
  • Survival Games Maps
Pricing:
Pricing for survival games maps can run up to the $300-$600 range, larger minigame maps around $200-$500, and all the single server spawns can range from $50-$500.

Completion:
Projects will generally be completed within two days after receiving a request. However, on times that I have multiple projects to do, it may be up to a week until I can fully complete a commission. Hubs, survival games maps, and larger minigame maps tend to take longer to do and would push more towards a 3-4 day completion date. Spawns tend to take a day or two.

All builds will be done on my private build server. Pictures and updates are always given when requested and once I finish an important part of the project. The payment will be sent to me first, and once I have received the payment I will send over the build.

WSfD6rf.png

a0AoNUp.png

gTQWamp.png

FgmWfff.png

SiHtwST.png

KkLaVZ1.png
A full portfolio can be found at http://shudysonbuilds.imgur.com/

Means of Contact:

PM on MC-Market forums

Type
Offering
Last edited:
ReliableSite: Dedicated Servers

Logical Solutions™

|| Xenforo Guru ||
Banned
Reactions
Resources
I recommend you add the images in a spoiler tag as some people may wish to minimize them.

Other then that, you have some good looking builds and I wish you the best of luck!

Banned forever. Reason: Leaking personal information/Framing another user

Mason

CEO, Craftimize LLC
Premium
Reactions
Resources
Vouch, pretty good builder. He has built for me in the past. ;)

Status
This thread has been locked.
You need to upgrade!
Our dark style is reserved for our Premium members. Upgrade here.