Pokemon Plugin

Status
This thread has been locked.

Quick

Le God
Banned
Reactions
Resources
So I have finished a Pokemon plugin that has 5 unique Pokemon that spawn after you throw a Pokeball and even help you in combat but some also don't help you. I really like this plugin, very fun to mess around with and even can give to donors, and yes I know about pixelmon. This was a really fun plugin to make and if you want it go ahead and inbox me ill take any offers because honestly i do not believe this plugin is really worth that much ;).

http://gyazo.com/3f63b911c1a1b345a98049087f986b6f

http://gyazo.com/48d209248dcf22ae88345340fcb0db95

http://gyazo.com/cbe0e16b397c4762d89a1cc39a7b1882

each Pokemon has different abilities. Pikachu gets players in a 6 block radius and strikes lightning on them, Ponyta a magestic pony gets nearby players and lights them on fire. Wobufett an annoying creeper that spams chat with WOBUFETT! Until he is finally killed. Zubat a cool looking bat flies around and causing poison 2 on all nearby enemies and jiggly puff an adorable baby pig that puts nearby players to sleep.

p.s. yes i know that i recently tried to sell a plugin that wasnt mine which was the dojo bot plugin, i deeply apologize for that i was just desperate and i know thats not a good excuse so if you want me banned on this website i would understand, this Pokemon plugin has been developed by me and if you want source code or whatever ill be happy to show you

ReliableSite: Dedicated Servers

Maccas

MineCorner Founder
Premium
Reactions
Resources
From your past two threads you tried selling plugins which were stolen and not rightfully yours. I'm sorry but I highly doubt anyone is going to trust you and your future sales from what you've already done within this community (MC-Market). I for one wouldn't trust anymore sales from yourself and on behalf on others viewing this thread would love to see proof of ownership of this plugin and that you did truly make this yourself.

Logical Solutions™

|| Xenforo Guru ||
Banned
Reactions
Resources
Unless you can 100% prove this is your plugin, I highly suggest that NOBODY purchases this plugin.

Here are ways to provide proof for the community:
  • Contact a trusted member throughout the side in which you can show the full source code to.
  • Post snippets of the code.
  • Change something such as a feature of one of the Pokemon or add another Pokemon per request of a interested buyer.

Banned forever. Reason: Leaking personal information/Framing another user

ItsMonkey

Purchase 'HcTab' -> tinyurl.com/hctabplugin
Banned
Reactions
Resources
Unless you can 100% prove this is your plugin, I highly suggest that NOBODY purchases this plugin.

• Contact a trusted member throughout the side in which you can show the full source code to.
  • Change something such as a feature of one of the Pokemon or add another Pokemon per request of a interested buyer.
Look who's back ;)

Banned forever. Reason: Scamming (http://www.mc-market.org/threads/143449/)

Quick

Le God
Banned
Reactions
Resources

id be more than happy to do 2/3 of those requests. I wouldn't wanna do the first one just my opinion, and lilmac btw saying i stole the plugin is technically not true for the "pixelkits" plugin since i was given that plugin a long time ago long before when jim was a coder and ive been adding those kits myself and even added kits that are not on pixelkits but i really dont feel like arguing with you again you can just feel free to write your complaints

Banned forever. Reason: Ban Evading (spookee)

Maccas

MineCorner Founder
Premium
Reactions
Resources
lilmac btw saying i stole the plugin is technically not true for the "pixelkits" plugin since i was given that plugin a long time ago long before when jim was a coder and ive been adding those kits myself and even added kits that are not on pixelkits but i really dont feel like arguing with you again you can just feel free to write your complaints
Regardless if it's "true" or "not" you are/were trying to sell a plugin which isn't rightfully yours and you were not given the plugin because you had access to the server files. For all we know, you should of been banned by now.

Status
This thread has been locked.
You need to upgrade!
Our dark style is reserved for our Premium members. Upgrade here.