Multi-Applicable Server Type Spawn by Bowtie/Skeletal

Status
This thread has been locked.

Bowtie

Reactions
Resources
Now as the title says, it's a "Multi-Applicable Server Type Spawn". In simpler terms, its a spawn that can be used on almost any server type, be it PvP, Survival, Mini-game, and so on.

Pictures > So good it doesn't need any fancy texture pack or shaders.
http://imgur.com/a/J4QXh

Pricing:
Starting Bid - 10
Increments - 5
Buy Now - 60

If you are interested in this build, but would like extra additions added to it, such as terraforming, a market place, or trees, etc; Just send me a message on Skype, my username is "Gushlet" and we can arrange extra prices for that. Feel free to haggle the price with me on there too.

Now $60 might seem a bit much for a plain build like this, but keep in mind it is very well designed and has plenty of room for any server information you would like to show, such as Rules, Donations, Warps, and so on. I am an ex-server-owner, and have worked with many top servers before and from that I've designed this spawn in a way that it would be well tailored to almost anyone's needs.

Many thanks, Bowtie/Skeletal, of the Partisans Build Team.

ReliableSite: Dedicated Servers

baker123

Reactions
Resources
can you provide more pictures? I am definitely interest, I just wanna see more pictures

Bowtie

Reactions
Resources
can you provide more pictures? I am definitely interest, I just wanna see more pictures
Sure gimme just a little while, also if it's possible for you, add me on skype via "Gushlet" and I could possibly even get you access on the serve to check it out first hand :)[DOUBLEPOST=1416378215,1416377455][/DOUBLEPOST]Just took some more screenshots, here's the link; http://imgur.com/a/hKbqB

Dennis

Reactions
Resources

Xeron

Digital Artist
Premium
Reactions
Resources
It's good, however I don't think its worth $60. Would be good for a server shop.

Status
This thread has been locked.
You need to upgrade!
Our dark style is reserved for our Premium members. Upgrade here.