Xenforo Bought from DragonClawMC [Complete]

Status
This thread has been locked.

GalaxyRealms

Reactions
Resources
Hello,
I am looking to buy a Xenforo Licenses. Make me an offer. Try to keep under $100 please.
Thanks for your time!
Have a Wonderful Day!

ReliableSite: Dedicated Servers

mckinley

Trusted Member
Premium
Reactions
Resources
I have one. It's not transferable, but I could just give you my XenForo costumer account with the license attached to it?

Xeron

Digital Artist
Premium
Reactions
Resources
Hello,
I am looking to buy a Xenforo Licenses. Make me an offer. Try to keep under $100 please.
Thanks for your time!
Have a Wonderful Day!
Would you like to buy a ~10 month one for $100? Not going cheaper.

mckinley

Trusted Member
Premium
Reactions
Resources
What does that mean that it still works. What don't i get when it expires?
Yes, it still works 100% perfectly. You just no longer have direct support from xenForo themselves. You will need to renew it by paying $40. But still, if you have some decent knowledge with this type of stuff, you'll be fine. If not, there's always Google.

GalaxyRealms

Reactions
Resources
Yes, it still works 100% perfectly. You just no longer have direct support from xenForo themselves. You will need to renew it by paying $40. But still, if you have some decent knowledge with this type of stuff, you'll be fine. If not, there's always Google.
What if we did $70?

MCLegions

Legions Owner
Premium
Reactions
Resources
I'll buy it! Pm me your skype please.

Don't waste your money on that, he's having you pay $80 + $40 which is $120 which he has no license left until you pay $40.
I can sell you a 3 month and 18 day license for a price over $50, and I can renew possibly if you need more an extra year, but over $80.

Blowns

Premium
Reactions
Resources
Wait Xenforo isn't actually yearly payment? You pay it once but then no help from Xen?

Lethal

♚ Masterpiece ♚
Restricted
Reactions
Resources
I thought Xenforo was a yearly payment, might need to get one now. XD

Status
This thread has been locked.
You need to upgrade!
Our dark style is reserved for our Premium members. Upgrade here.