Offering ♛ DBMHosting.com ♛ | I7-7700K | ✯ High end premium servers ✯ | ✪ First month €3.00 Euro / GB ✪

Discussion in 'Verified Game Hosting' started by DBM Hosting, Oct 24, 2017.

1. DBM Hosting

DBM Hosting Hosting Provider since 2014 Ultimate Supreme Premium Business Account

Reactions:
    +18
    REMEMBER TO USE COUPON CODE "mcmarket" FOR 40% OFF.
    [​IMG]
    DBMHosting was built with love for gaming. We are passionate gamers with an abundance of experience.

We aim to raise the bar on server hosting, and customer service offered. Any question you have no matter what day or time, you can be assured your question will be answered in a timely manner.

DBMHosting is a legally registered, third-party verified company which has been running since June 2014.

The servers are in a private access controlled data centers with full power redundancy and DDoS Protection.

- Order now -
    Minecraft | Gameservers | Web Hosting

Privately owned server specs:
    I7-7700K (Operating at 4.4Ghz)
    64GB DDR4 2133Mhz
    3x 256GB Samsung 850 Pro SSD (Raid 0)
    1x 6TB WD Red Pro HDD
    10Gbit network and ISP connection

FREE TRIALS
    Embrace yourself with the experience of having a server at DBMHosting.
    Click here for a 1-day free trial server

Payment Methods:
    • Paypal
    • Paysafecard
    • Mollie (SEPA, SOFORT, Bancontact, Belfius Direct Net, KBC/CBC)
    • iDeal
    • International bank transfer
    • Bitcoin / Ethereum

Notable features:
    • Servers in Europe
    • TCAdmin Control Panel
    • Mod / Custom jar support
    • Free 30 days Tebex ultimate
    • Powerful DDoS Protection
    • FTP Access
    • Dedicated Port (€3.50 One-Time Activation)

- Order now -
    Minecraft | Gameservers | Web Hosting

REMEMBER TO USE COUPON CODE "mcmarket" FOR 40% OFF.​

Last edited: Jul 1, 2019
    • Winner Winner x 5
  2. BlackMac

BlackMac Member

Reactions:
    +1
    Been using it for a few years now, great service and support.

• Like Like x 1
  3. CobaltSparkz

CobaltSparkz Member

Reactions:
    +2
    I found DBMHosting around 4 years ago, when I migrated from another host.

The key thing that stood out was their lower prices, in comparison to many other hosts (At the time of research) - And of course, this left me suspicious.

After viewing their website, I decided to join the live chat to find out about the hardware specifications that their machines were running, as there are many hosting companies using notoriously underpowered or shared resources, resulting in a sub-par server experience.

After 15 minutes on Live Chat with Brandon, all of my queries were answered, and I felt confident in choosing DBM to host my server - After realising that the price per GB hosting includes top-quality hardware and customer experience, that is far more valuable than any host offering cheaper packages, namely due to their inferior hosting standards - Be it quality of the components/hardware, or their service given to customers.

Any questions I had regarding any issue, big or small was no issue for their customer support team - Including things such as basic plugin installation, timings reports, anything.

Since then, I have had countless experiences with the DBM Staff, all of which have been positive.

I cannot recommend this company highly enough.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Edbtvplays

Edbtvplays Hating Life Banned Supreme Premium Restricted Account SR

Reactions:
    +85
    i wasnt trashing when i left that post btw i was simply concerned becuase other hosting companies have done what you said

Banned Forever For: Scamming, (https://www.mc-market.org/threads/483122/)
  5. Metrotyranno

Metrotyranno DBMHosting.com | Hosting Provider Supreme Premium

Minecraft Accounts: metrotyranno
    Reactions:
    +125
    I pride myself in receiving honest reviews. All reviews are authentic. Dishonest reviews are basically useless, even if we had them. Whilst positive reviews do show how good we are, negative parts in them are an order of magnitude more useful because it tells us what we are doing wrong.

I invite you to take a look at our Minecraft Forums thread: http://www.minecraftforum.net/forums/servers-java-edition/minecraft-server-hosting/2129844

• Like Like x 1
  6. Mute

Mute Something should go here... Banned Premium

Reactions:
    +42
    €3 / GB.. pretty pricey dude

Banned Forever For: Scamming (https://www.mc-market.org/threads/293537/)
    • Funny Funny x 2
  7. OP
    OP
    DBM Hosting

DBM Hosting Hosting Provider since 2014 Ultimate Supreme Premium Business Account

Reactions:
    +18
    Please explain?

We are not a budget host, we use high end cpu's, ram and SSD's. If you look at the reviews thread (https://www.mc-market.org/threads/150947/) we have the strongest hardware.

We actually are under priced.

Last edited: Jan 15, 2018
  8. NazGzzo

NazGzzo Member

Reactions:
    +1
    great service

9. OP
    OP
    DBM Hosting

Reactions:
    +18
    We have partnered up with MinecraftMarket to provide all our clients with a 2 week free MinecraftMarket trial

10. Filbie

Filbie Member

Reactions:
    +133
    All reviews are from same day made accounts.

11. OP
    OP
    DBM Hosting

Reactions:
    +18
    We request reviews from our clients, they make their account for this sole reason. If you'd like to read any of our other reviews, please have a look at our trustpilot: https://www.trustpilot.com/review/dbmhosting.com

12. Picturesque

Picturesque Member Premium

Reactions:
    +925
    Do you plan on adding Dedicated machines or VPS to your services?

13. OP
    OP
    DBM Hosting

Reactions:
    +18
    We are currently looking at the possibility to provide VPS's on our high end gaming machines. However a decision has yet to be made. We are not going to provide dedicated servers at this time due to the high cost of these machines and the saturation of the market.

Last edited: Apr 25, 2018
  14. Metrotyranno

Reactions:
    +125
    As a company we wish to grow and provide high performance servers for everyone. Unfortunately growth is not possible at our current (budget) pricing. We have therefore opted to return to our original pricing of 5 Euro / GB ($6 at time of writing). All existing servers will remain at 3 Euro / GB.

We hope you understand and support our decision.

Brandon van der Loo
    CEO DBMHosting.com

15. combocs

combocs Member

Reactions:
    +64
    And there goes your business, no one is gonna pay 6 bucks

• Funny Funny x 1
  16. Metrotyranno

Reactions:
    +125
    Please keep in mind our high-end machines are very expensive. In order to grow capacity we need the full amount of the server cost, around ~2600 Euro. Unlike other hosts, we cannot easily expand by just renting another dedicated server with some provider. Nevertheless I understand your point, and now knowing this, what would you price our services at if you were in our shoes?

17. Callum-RH

Callum-RH Member Premium

Minecraft Accounts: Callum03S
    Reactions:
    +119
    Well that isn't the hosts fault. Its the markets fault for letting kids lower the price of servers and opening summer hosts which changed the MC Hosting economy forever. A lot of hosts use stuff like Intel Xeon E3 1270's which isnt the best for hosting (but is alright). With them using Intel Core I7 7700k's they actually have THE best CPU for hosting on the market, To be honest the only CPU's I recommend for people who run hosting companies are a Intel I7 6700/7700k, Intel Xeon E5's and AMD Ryzen 7 series CPU's. And for the RAM 64GB of DDR4 is actually priced at a decent amount. So really they haven't lost sales its just kids wanting the cheapest price because thats what other people do (which in my eyes is BS)

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  18. Metrotyranno

Reactions:
    +125
    Thank you :)

19. FusionCoding

FusionCoding Member

Reactions: