Status
This thread has been locked.

Angelz

Squid ☄
Banned
Reactions
Resources
Hello everyone,

Firstly, before posting this I want to thank everyone who has been a friend to me over the past months here on MC-Market. It truly does mean a lot to me and I enjoy talking, socializing, and befriending all of you. Even if you've done some bad things and have apologized or have tried to make up for it.

Unfortunately though, it is my time to leave MC-Market and journey out into the Great Dark Beyond though my actions can't be undone, my everlasting impression will always exist here on MC-Market. I've enjoyed my times to the fullest of assisting and pushing further systems and plans here.

You may say, or think, that I have an external reason for leaving the staff team here at MC-Market, but it's simple as me not having enough time. Fortunately, I've been blessed with a lot of great fortune throughout my life and I can wholeheartedly say this was one of those blessings. (Along with winning a Ps4)

Anyhow, I'm off to other great adventures, those which include managing Imprisoned to the fullest and playing my heart out on Warlords of Draenor. (If you want a RAF, feel free to email me)

I am sure Logical will be a great Moderator, and I wish you all best luck with your sales and such! Thank you for accepting me as a Moderator, and enjoy!

Last edited:
Banned forever. Reason: Doxing

xXBlazeCraftXx

AngelicCraft Owner
Banned
Reactions
Resources
Welcome to mc-market!

Banned forever. Reason: Multi-accounting is not permitted.

Ian___

Reactions
Resources
Good luck with what ever stumbles in front of you, I hope you enjoy every second of your life.

Synic

Programmer
Premium
Reactions
Resources
Date me :3

GalaxyRealms

Reactions
Resources
Even thought I have not been here for such a long time... I just want to say that you will be missed. Safe Travels!

Status
This thread has been locked.
You need to upgrade!
Our dark style is reserved for our Premium members. Upgrade here.