Thirst Plugin.

Status
This thread has been locked.

xxgamer

Reactions
Resources
Selling Copy's for 5$.

I have for sale a Thirst plugin, No I did not make it but I did pay for it to be made can provide proof if needed, Also I have the original sourcecode for anyone wanting to update it to higher build's atm it work's correctly on 1.7.10. Below will be screenshot's of the plugin.

This plugin is different from other thirst plugin's, All of the thirst plugin's that I've seen implement the bar into your XP bar on the server, But mine show's in chat your thirst bar as well as some warning's when you get too low on thirst.

This plugin is great for survival server's and towny server's and whatever else you want it for, Especially hardcore server's or zombie apocalypse server's,

Everything is configurable in the config, The amount of time it take's for each thirst bubble to go down, And the message's can be customized, Aswell as the bubble's a bucket or water bottle will give you from drinking.

I am selling 5 Copies of it so as to make it scarce in that I mean so it's not overused.

This is a screenshot of a full Thirst bar (Type /Thirst to show it).
Thirst1.png

1 Bubble missing.
Thirst2.png

The message that show's when your down to 5 Bubble's (Configurable).
Thirst3.png

This show's when you are down to 1 Bubble (Configurable.
Thirst4.png

Proof that I have the source code
Thirst5.png

Attachments

• Thirst1.png
    Thirst1.png
    4.4 KB · Views: 133
  • Thirst2.png
    Thirst2.png
    3.1 KB · Views: 132
  • Thirst3.png
    Thirst3.png
    8.5 KB · Views: 131
  • Thirst4.png
    Thirst4.png
    32.3 KB · Views: 131
  • Thirst5.png
    Thirst5.png
    9.1 KB · Views: 131
Last edited:
ReliableSite: Dedicated Servers

ItsMonkey

Purchase 'HcTab' -> tinyurl.com/hctabplugin
Banned
Reactions
Resources
This plugin is nice... but what would you use this plugin for? (what type of server)
This plugin is great for survival server's and towny server's and whatever else you want it for, Especially hardcore server's or zombie apocalypse server's,

Banned forever. Reason: Scamming (http://www.mc-market.org/threads/143449/)

GalaxyRealms

Reactions
Resources
I see that, but what i mean is that you should be able to use like the boss bar of the enchantment bar. Plus this would problem spam the players a lot = Loss of Players

xxgamer

Reactions
Resources
I see that, but what i mean is that you should be able to use like the boss bar of the enchantment bar. Plus this would problem spam the players a lot = Loss of Players
The bar only pop's up on 3 occasions firstly after 5 Bubbles has depleted it warn's you, Then when you reach 1 bubble it informs you, And lastly when all of your bubbles are depleted, You will start to take damage and then it will inform you at the same time.

Blowns

Premium
Reactions
Resources
The bar only pop's up on 3 occasions firstly after 5 Bubbles has depleted it warn's you, Then when you reach 1 bubble it informs you, And lastly when all of your bubbles are depleted, You will start to take damage and then it will inform you at the same time.
You should use the BarAPI and then have the bar's percentage be equivalent to your thirst.

GalaxyRealms

Reactions
Resources
Well since I'm no Dev YET, I had to get it fast.
If you need a Developer.. i found this one guy PapaWulf he is very honest! Some developer wanted me to pay $40 for a plugin, and he told me that the developer was going to charge me way to much for the plugin. So he gave me quite an honest price! I highly recommend him, plus they made the plugin within 2-3 days.

Logical Solutions™

|| Xenforo Guru ||
Banned
Reactions
Resources
Let's keep the chatter focused towards buying this plugin.

Also, since you had this created for you and purchased it, can you please provide proof that you have can indeed resell this plugin?

Banned forever. Reason: Leaking personal information/Framing another user

xxgamer

Reactions
Resources
Screenshot_1.png
He informed me that I was able to do with it as I wish and that only I would have it and that I could do with it what I want, I can provide proof that I purchased the plugin though.

Attachments

• Screenshot_1.png
    Screenshot_1.png
    34.9 KB · Views: 69

xxgamer

Reactions
Resources
Who's gig did you get that from? Link? Is that the same plugin?
It is indeed the same plugin, And no unfortunatley the Gig isn't available anymore.
For those wishing to purchase it Since I'm selling 5 copy's I will take 5$ per copy, And also if you don't want to take my word for it then don't purchase.

P.S that isn't meant to sound rude, I just mean if you don't want to take my word for it you don't have to purchase it.

GalaxyRealms

Reactions
Resources
It is indeed the same plugin, And no unfortunatley the Gig isn't available anymore.
For those wishing to purchase it Since I'm selling 5 copy's I will take 5$ per copy, And also if you don't want to take my word for it then don't purchase.
I would create another Thread. You don't want to get a Moderator mad.

Status
This thread has been locked.
You need to upgrade!
Our dark style is reserved for our Premium members. Upgrade here.