Quality and Secure Systems Administration Services (MOST REPUTABLE ONSITE, 5+ YEARS OF EXPERIENCE!)

ash is our purest form
Ultimate
Reactions
Resources
This thread is several years old now and as I've not been as active on MCM, I've included an updated summary of my experience and skill set below. For more information, please see my signature:

Experience:
  • 5+ years as a systems administrator in countless positions and projects. This ranges between some of the largest MC/gameserver networks out there, hosting providers with between 50-3000 clients, small business setups, and general infrastructure management (to name a few).
  • 5 years of experience working with Linux/Unix based systems
  • 2 years of experience working with windows servers in production.
  • 4 years of experience in securing machines and infrastructure as a whole, including auditing
  • 4 years of experience working with Docker in production environments, this includes managing Docker-based infrastructure as well as building custom images for a specific use-case.
  • 3 years of experience working with complex Kubernetes High-Availability and load-balanced deployments, including migrating existing setups to the new technology
  • 3 years of experience in managing networking infrastructure for both small and very large projects
  • 4 years of experience deploying and managing numerous databases at scale (MariaDB/MySQL, PostgreSQL, Redis, MongoDB, sqlite, etc)
  • 4 years of experience working with bare-metal virtualization using software like Proxmox, VMware ESXi, Virtualizor, SolusVM, cli-based qemu, and numerous other stacks
nN5Qy9t.png

Type
Offering
Provided by
Individual
Operating system
  1. Windows
  2. Ubuntu
  3. CentOS
  4. Fedora
  5. Debian
  6. FreeBSD
  7. Other
Last edited:
ReliableSite: Dedicated Servers

ash is our purest form
Ultimate
Reactions
Resources
I have returned and am now back for commissions as regular.

ash is our purest form
Ultimate
Reactions
Resources

Edbtvplays

Hating Life
Banned
Reactions
Resources
vouchedy vouch vouch vouch! Amazing system admin knows everything to do with everything .Very nice guy if you ever think of not working with this man you're obviously drunk or something he is God.

Banned forever. Reason: Scamming, (https://www.mc-market.org/threads/483122/)

bank

professional php, html & css skid
Banned
Reactions
Resources
Vouch for 1337, definitely an experienced individual when it comes to system administration. Might have to copy your idea when projects free up, haha. Jokes aside; amazing person would recommend you work with.

Banned forever. Reason: Doxing MCM members

ash is our purest form
Ultimate
Reactions
Resources
Vouch for 1337, definitely an experienced individual when it comes to system administration. Might have to copy your idea when projects free up, haha. Jokes aside; amazing person would recommend you work with.
Thanks for the vouch, and no problem, DM me if you need help setting it up/advice ;)

Scare

Lifting is my Religion
Supreme
Reactions
Resources
Huge Vouch, this guy did everything for me. Very active, and professional. Will be dealing with him again in the future for sure!

ash is our purest form
Ultimate
Reactions
Resources
Huge Vouch, this guy did everything for me. Very active, and professional. Will be dealing with him again in the future for sure!
Thanks for the vouch, pleasure dealing :tup:

CEO Cosmo

No Longer on MCM
Banned
Reactions
Resources
vouch +1 Fantastic job as setup a dedicated for me and was really nice about the payment to

Banned forever. Reason: Scamming (https://www.mc-market.org/threads/636844)

ash is our purest form
Ultimate
Reactions
Resources

Timed

Supreme
Reactions
Resources
Couple of questions:

You do web server and Mc server setups?

Are your setups able to be managed by someone else in the future?

How much is your fully managed services, and is being involved in the server community something you provide, or have i got what you offer wrong.

ash is our purest form
Ultimate
Reactions
Resources
Couple of questions:

You do web server and Mc server setups?

Are your setups able to be managed by someone else in the future?

How much is your fully managed services, and is being involved in the server community something you provide, or have i got what you offer wrong.
Add me on discord, david#0101

Look forward to discussing this in DMs. :tup:

Jaii

Supreme
Reactions
Resources
Paid this guy to do some work on EnchantsMC, swift work. Smart and worked well with my partners.

Popeyes

Heaven on a bun
Banned
Reactions
Resources
Vouch! Very friendly and helpful. Great guy!

Banned forever. Reason: Scamming (https://www.mc-market.org/conversations/933343/)

Gatto

Supreme
Reactions
Resources
big vouch
Very friendly, mature and gets shit done. Also, he's pretty good in Bedwars and Murder Mistery. I saw him murder everyone in less than 2 minutes.

Jay_H

Supreme
Reactions
Resources
Please add me on discord @Jay_H#1248

ash is our purest form
Ultimate
Reactions
Resources
Now offering a 20% off pre-summer sale, PM me onsite or on discord to schedule a service or to discuss your needs!

You need to upgrade!
Our dark style is reserved for our Premium members. Upgrade here.