Quality and Secure Systems Administration Services (MOST REPUTABLE ONSITE, 5+ YEARS OF EXPERIENCE!)

ash is our purest form
Ultimate
Reactions
Resources
This thread is several years old now and as I've not been as active on MCM, I've included an updated summary of my experience and skill set below. For more information, please see my signature:

Experience:
  • 5+ years as a systems administrator in countless positions and projects. This ranges between some of the largest MC/gameserver networks out there, hosting providers with between 50-3000 clients, small business setups, and general infrastructure management (to name a few).
  • 5 years of experience working with Linux/Unix based systems
  • 2 years of experience working with windows servers in production.
  • 4 years of experience in securing machines and infrastructure as a whole, including auditing
  • 4 years of experience working with Docker in production environments, this includes managing Docker-based infrastructure as well as building custom images for a specific use-case.
  • 3 years of experience working with complex Kubernetes High-Availability and load-balanced deployments, including migrating existing setups to the new technology
  • 3 years of experience in managing networking infrastructure for both small and very large projects
  • 4 years of experience deploying and managing numerous databases at scale (MariaDB/MySQL, PostgreSQL, Redis, MongoDB, sqlite, etc)
  • 4 years of experience working with bare-metal virtualization using software like Proxmox, VMware ESXi, Virtualizor, SolusVM, cli-based qemu, and numerous other stacks
nN5Qy9t.png

Type
Offering
Provided by
Individual
Operating system
  1. Windows
  2. Ubuntu
  3. CentOS
  4. Fedora
  5. Debian
  6. FreeBSD
  7. Other
Last edited:
ReliableSite: Dedicated Servers

Golumpa

^-^
Supreme
Reactions
Resources
Vouch, Installed Pterodactyl panel for me on a dedi that was an awkward bitch, he even put up with my all-nighter mood swings

ash is our purest form
Ultimate
Reactions
Resources
What do you do to make it "secure"?
That depends on a case-by-case basis, what one client requires is almost never exactly the same as another.

- Billy G
Supreme
Reactions
Resources
Vouch for this man, helped me fix a docker image problem with the egg.

Intelligence1

Reactions
Resources
How good is this service?[DOUBLEPOST=1585333093][/DOUBLEPOST]I have been looking into something to host my game on but I just don't know

ash is our purest form
Ultimate
Reactions
Resources
How good is this service?[DOUBLEPOST=1585333093][/DOUBLEPOST]I have been looking into something to host my game on but I just don't know
I'm not quite sure what you mean by this question, but feel free to add me on discord at david#0101 to discuss :tup:

AccioAce

Reactions
Resources
Huge Vouch for David!
He's a great system administrator. He's a great guy and was patience with me. He has put in his effort into his work. He helped me when I was stuck.

ash is our purest form
Ultimate
Reactions
Resources
I've updated my Signature to more accurately reflect my experience and skill set, if you have any questions please contact me on discord (david#0101). I am moving away from smaller contracts in favor of more steady and long-term work, so if your project needs a reliable and experienced systems administrator, I look forward to hearing from you :tup:

- Billy G
Supreme
Reactions
Resources
This thread is several years old now and as I've not been as active on MCM, I've included an updated summary of my experience and skill set below. For more information, please see my signature:

Experience:
  • 5+ years as a systems administrator in countless positions and projects. This ranges between some of the largest MC/gameserver networks out there, hosting providers with between 50-3000 clients, small business setups, and general infrastructure management (to name a few).
  • 5 years of experience working with Linux/Unix based systems
  • 2 years of experience working with windows servers in production.
  • 4 years of experience in securing machines and infrastructure as a whole, including auditing
  • 4 years of experience working with Docker in production environments, this includes managing Docker-based infrastructure as well as building custom images for a specific use-case.
  • 3 years of experience working with complex Kubernetes High-Availability and load-balanced deployments, including migrating existing setups to the new technology
  • 3 years of experience in managing networking infrastructure for both small and very large projects
  • 4 years of experience deploying and managing numerous databases at scale (MariaDB/MySQL, PostgreSQL, Redis, MongoDB, sqlite, etc)
  • 4 years of experience working with bare-metal virtualization using software like Proxmox, VMware ESXi, Virtualizor, SolusVM, cli-based qemu, and numerous other stacks
nN5Qy9t.png
+vouch Great guy, helped me with a few things!!!! Learning a lot from this guy.

You need to upgrade!
Our dark style is reserved for our Premium members. Upgrade here.