This thread is several years old now and as I've not been as active on MCM, I've included an updated summary of my experience and skill set below. For more information, please see my signature:
- 5+ years as a systems administrator in countless positions and projects. This ranges between some of the largest MC/gameserver networks out there, hosting providers with between 50-3000 clients, small business setups, and general infrastructure management (to name a few).
- 5 years of experience working with Linux/Unix based systems
- 2 years of experience working with windows servers in production.
- 4 years of experience in securing machines and infrastructure as a whole, including auditing
- 4 years of experience working with Docker in production environments, this includes managing Docker-based infrastructure as well as building custom images for a specific use-case.
- 3 years of experience working with complex Kubernetes High-Availability and load-balanced deployments, including migrating existing setups to the new technology
- 3 years of experience in managing networking infrastructure for both small and very large projects
- 4 years of experience deploying and managing numerous databases at scale (MariaDB/MySQL, PostgreSQL, Redis, MongoDB, sqlite, etc)
- 4 years of experience working with bare-metal virtualization using software like Proxmox, VMware ESXi, Virtualizor, SolusVM, cli-based qemu, and numerous other stacks
- Provided by
- Operating system