Prison Map

Status
This thread has been locked.

Ashour

Reactions
Resources
This does not belong to you, This was chris and then anthony bought it and then anthony sold it which means someone else has it.

MusicReprod

Premium
Reactions
Resources
James is a jerk. And an Idiot, just saying man! I don't mean to hate but I mean to hate.

Mason

CEO, Craftimize LLC
Premium
Reactions
Resources
James is a jerk. And an Idiot, just saying man! I don't mean to hate but I mean to hate.
I can vouch for this, I've known James for a while and he's a bit of an idiot when it comes to trading. Be wary.

PermissionsEX

CSGO Gambling Site Owner.
Premium
Reactions
Resources
This does not belong to you, This was chris and then anthony bought it and then anthony sold it which means someone else has it.

If your talking about Chris_Dunc, he bought a similar prison from shudyson to, mine and chris_dunc's builds are not the same ones I paid for mine and he paid for his. Also ogedi The only reason your saying that is because I wouldn't invest in one of your servers. So don't even go there.

For MusicReprod Haters are my motivators, just cause I wouldn't sell you a good server for cheap don't mean you gotta hate man.

MusicReprod

Premium
Reactions
Resources
If your talking about Chris_Dunc, he bought a similar prison from shudyson to, mine and chris_dunc's builds are not the same ones I paid for mine and he paid for his. Also ogedi The only reason your saying that is because I wouldn't invest in one of your servers. So don't even go there.

For MusicReprod Haters are my motivators, just cause I wouldn't sell you a good server for cheap don't mean you gotta hate man.
Got me there :p

Status
This thread has been locked.
You need to upgrade!
Our dark style is reserved for our Premium members. Upgrade here.