Big Builds Without A Big Price

Status
This thread has been locked.

SharkBait

Reactions
Resources
About Me
Hello my name is SharkBait. I have been playing Minecraft for 2 and a half years. I have some pretty good building skills if I do say so my self. I try to give the best build to my clients within a reasonable price range usually between $20-$40 depending on the spawn. Builds will take up to a week but I try to get them to the clients as fast as possible.

If Your Buying

When I sell spawns I talk to the client first and see what kind of spawn/hub they want then I see if there's a certain time it needs to be done. Then I get to work. During the build process I send pictures and videos to see if you like the spawn or not. If you don't like it I either restart or change it. After the build is completed I send a video doing a complete tour of the spawn. If you like it you can pay and I'll send it you over Skype, Dropbox, Mediafire, Etc.

Website <------- Portfolio Here With a Few Builds

Contact Me

MC Market For PM's: Sharkbait

GalaxyRealms

Reactions
Resources
On your Website you only have one Picture. I guess i will add you on Skype and i will see what you can do. :)

GalaxyRealms

Reactions
Resources
It's a slideshow. If you let it play.
*Facepalm*[DOUBLEPOST=1416884628,1416883468][/DOUBLEPOST]Alright, I just ordered a build. I will let you guys know how much skill he has! The build finish is expected to be done by Thursday. Till then, We shall wait! :)

SharkBait

Reactions
Resources
None of those builds look particularly big (except for the castle-looking one). Maybe give us an example build that you would consider big?
I'm still working on the site I'll add a lot more work than just those.

Smitty

i fix air conditioners
Supreme
Reactions
Resources
I'll be contacting you.

Lethal

♚ Masterpiece ♚
Restricted
Reactions
Resources
Are you good at Modern builds?

Skyscrapers, etc.

Lethal

♚ Masterpiece ♚
Restricted
Reactions
Resources
Medieval and Modern are my specialty!
When I say Modern, I mean like modern architectural american skyscrapers, like New Work and other major cities. None of the rich modern apartments / houses made out of wool.

Can you do that?

GalaxyRealms

Reactions
Resources
When I say Modern, I mean like modern architectural american skyscrapers, like New Work and other major cities. None of the rich modern apartments / houses made out of wool.

Can you do that?
I love New Work! It is so nice there! i love the working people and everything...... What is New Work? xD

Lethal

♚ Masterpiece ♚
Restricted
Reactions
Resources
I don't want to get scammed by building a skyscraper and having it stolen and I like to use MC Edit more than any other minecraft editor.
It doesn't need to be anything special. Just a short one at best.

I just want to make sure you can actually build one of my liking before I continue with any commissions.

Status
This thread has been locked.
You need to upgrade!
Our dark style is reserved for our Premium members. Upgrade here.