Status
This thread has been locked.

billytheDOLPHIN

MinerBob.com Upcoming Server
Banned
Reactions
Resources
Hello!

I'm just going to keep this thread short and sweet! I am looking for builders who want to build some sky wars maps. I am willing to pay $15 depending on the map quality.

Not all maps have to be made by the same builder or team. It would be nice to see the diversity in the different build styles!

I would like 8 smaller islands all surrounding a larger central island.
If possible I would like all of these maps done by this sunday! (Nov. 30)

Please PM me if you are interested! I am at school so my reply time may be slow.

Type
Requesting
Last edited:

Nighterblde

Well-Respected Member
Banned
Reactions
Resources
Hello!

I'm just going to keep this thread short and sweet! I am looking for builders who want to build some sky wars maps. I am willing to pay $3-$10 depending on the map quality.

Not all maps have to be made by the same builder or team. It would be nice to see the diversity in the different build styles!

I would like 8 smaller islands all surrounding a larger central island.
If possible I would like all of these maps done by this sunday! (Nov. 30)

Please PM me if you are interested! I am at school so my reply time may be slow.
I think you should higher your budget.
I think he wants some sweet dirt islands, his budget should be enough for that.
[ontopic]
Upper your budget and stop being cheap, if you want high quality maps, then get ready to empty your wallet.

Banned forever. Reason: Community harassment + Multi-accounting

SinncereTV

Professional Builder
Banned
Reactions
Resources
I've got skywars maps but I think there worth more then $10 :/ $15 is ok price if interested

Banned forever. Reason: Scamming is not tolerated.

Lethal

♚ Masterpiece ♚
Restricted
Reactions
Resources
I could build some 5x5 dirt island with some 3x3 stone houses?

billytheDOLPHIN

Banned
Reactions
Resources
I think you should higher your budget.
I think he wants some sweet dirt islands, his budget should be enough for that.
[ontopic]
Upper your budget and stop being cheap, if you want high quality maps, then get ready to empty your wallet.
I could build some 5x5 dirt island with some 3x3 stone houses?
Seriously guys? You make 1 island then you copy and paste it 8 times, then you make one main island. Anyways, budget has been bumped to $15 per map.

Banned forever. Reason: Admitted to Scamming

billytheDOLPHIN

Banned
Reactions
Resources
Yes.

I mean ya I would build it for you, the maps.

But I'm going to be reasonable on the quality for what your paying.
Well if i'm not going to get high quality maps for a reasonable price. (As I stated above it's not hard to make a skywars map, just copy and paste) I May as well just stick to the guy that offered me some free maps on spigot.

Lethal

♚ Masterpiece ♚
Restricted
Reactions
Resources
Well if i'm not going to get high quality maps for a reasonable price. (As I stated above it's not hard to make a skywars map, just copy and paste) I May as well just stick to the guy that offered me some free maps on spigot.
So if you got free maps for quality, why would you even bother trying to buy maps when you have him?

Like I said, $15 doesn't get you much. You also need to take into consideration of what is ON the islands which you haven't even told us yet.

billytheDOLPHIN

Banned
Reactions
Resources
So if you got free maps for quality, why would you even bother trying to buy maps when you have him?

Like I said, $15 doesn't get you much. You also need to take into consideration of what is ON the islands which you haven't even told us yet.
When I hire builders I let them decide what they want to do. If you have a cool idea, do it. I won't object.

Lethal

♚ Masterpiece ♚
Restricted
Reactions
Resources
Not really, you could possibly have some biome-themed. Just go wild. As long as it doesn't look like I made it, I will be satisfied.
Ok, so just to clarify, your spending $15 every map? How many maps you want?

billytheDOLPHIN

Banned
Reactions
Resources
Can't build them until an hour from now.

I'm only going to build a small island and see if you like that until I continue.
Sounds good, i'm still in class anyways. If you would like to add me on skype: billythedolphin We can talk on there when I get home.

Hike

Premium
Reactions
Resources
Dont recommend doing business with this guy. He kinda scammed me.

Status
This thread has been locked.
You need to upgrade!
Our dark style is reserved for our Premium members. Upgrade here.