Player Disguise Plugin

Status
This thread has been locked.

SpiffyBobcat

Reactions
Resources
All I need is a player disguise plugin, for when a player does /d it gives them a random name like endermage456 or something random, that gives them a steve skin, and when join a survival games lobby, it keeps their disguised name. I'm hoping 10-20$ is enough to complete this. Please respond if you are interested.

ReliableSite: Dedicated Servers

K3Feedz

MineRidge Owner
Supreme
Reactions
Resources
All I need is a player disguise plugin, for when a player does /d it gives them a random name like endermage456 or something random, that gives them a steve skin, and when join a survival games lobby, it keeps their disguised name. I'm hoping 10-20$ is enough to complete this. Please respond if you are interested.
LibDisguises?

SpiffyBobcat

Reactions
Resources
I have checked those out, but the player has to come up with their own disguise name, and would probally use like owner or spiffybobcat, which I don't want, I just wa t it to give them a random name, not something they have to come up with. Many servers I have seen can do /d and it gives them a random name and no one knows who he really is.

xXBlazeCraftXx

AngelicCraft Owner
Banned
Reactions
Resources
I have checked those out, but the player has to come up with their own disguise name, and would probally use like owner or spiffybobcat, which I don't want, I just wa t it to give them a random name, not something they have to come up with. Many servers I have seen can do /d and it gives them a random name and no one knows who he really is.
That's mcsg disguise plugin isn't it?

Banned forever. Reason: Multi-accounting is not permitted.

xXBlazeCraftXx

AngelicCraft Owner
Banned
Reactions
Resources
Banned forever. Reason: Multi-accounting is not permitted.

GrandmaJam

Reactions
Resources
I would like this plugin as well!

Status
This thread has been locked.
You need to upgrade!
Our dark style is reserved for our Premium members. Upgrade here.