|| Looking for Partners || Server Network ||

Status
This thread has been locked.

TheExiledMiners

Reactions
Resources
Hello, Reader.
______________________________________________________________________________________
Introduction:
My name is DragoonHD, Im experienced in the Minecraft server management department of the community.I know many people within the community, and have enough connections to create a good flowing network.The only problem with this, is I dont have other people with matching talents of my own, who aren't already shipped off with their own server Network. Im looking for people who are experienced and ready to launch off creating a network that would make the Minecraft community completely shift Multiplayer wise.
______________________________________________________________________________________
Looking For:
Currently Im looking for someone with the following characteristics and requirements.
Required: Optional:
- 4 Hours per Day. - Connections (Advertisment)
- Experience With Server creation. - Developing Skills (Plugins etc)
- Basic Server Management. - Dedicated Server Experience
- Funding for Hosting (Wont break your wallet)
- Have some way of contact Through the day.

Skype - KazamoMC

Not meeting all the requirements? Contact me anyways. We can chat, and see if your right for the job.

ReliableSite: Dedicated Servers

Parra1995

Reactions
Resources
- 4 Hours per Day. - Connections (Advertisment): Check.
- Experience With Server creation. - Developing Skills (Plugins etc): I don't have this, but I know many that do.
- Basic Server Management. - Dedicated Server Experience: Already run my own network, looking to move on to a different project though.
- Funding for Hosting (Wont break your wallet): I work full time, so I will always have funds.
- Have some way of contact Through the day: I'm on my phone all day (at work) and will always be contactable. When I'm home, I'm either on my PC or I am out with friends (generally only Friday and Saturday nights).

If you're interested, let me know.

pm_dragon

Reactions
Resources
Guessing I was not accepted. Good luck with the Server Network though

Lethal

♚ Masterpiece ♚
Restricted
Reactions
Resources
I'd like to talk to you further about a few things, I think I can get up off my feet with you after our last "conversation" and start anew.

TheExiledMiners

Reactions
Resources
Still Requesting Partners, I have found good people, but I want to make sure Im making the right choice.

Thanks,
DragoonHD.

Status
This thread has been locked.
You need to upgrade!
Our dark style is reserved for our Premium members. Upgrade here.