What Is Best Advertising Approach

Status
This thread has been locked.

Matt Guerre

Reactions
Resources
Hello everyone! I'm having some trouble getting players on my server. I was wondering if you know guys know of any advertising approaches / ways?

Willing To Pay Within Reason*

7ob3rsw.gif

ReliableSite: Dedicated Servers

pieguy

Banned
Reactions
Resources
Advertise on PlanetMinecraft @ 8PM. Best time for advertising for me... hope that time doesn't get saturated.

You can also pay for slots on MinecraftServers.org (1 hour = $35+) but despite the price, it's definitely worth it at peak hours (afternoon times). You must have a working playerbase, a website, and a good banner for this to work well.

My last method is contacting YouTubers. This is sometimes the worst and sometimes the best idea to go with, depending on the YouTuber. Making videos for servers from YouTubers with large audiences and unsaturated videos is very effective.

Banned forever. Reason: Scamming (http://www.mc-market.org/threads/122944/)

Matt Guerre

Reactions
Resources
Advertise on PlanetMinecraft @ 8PM. Best time for advertising for me... hope that time doesn't get saturated.

You can also pay for slots on MinecraftServers.org (1 hour = $35+) but despite the price, it's definitely worth it at peak hours (afternoon times). You must have a working playerbase, a website, and a good banner for this to work well.

My last method is contacting YouTubers. This is sometimes the worst and sometimes the best idea to go with, depending on the YouTuber. Making videos for servers from YouTubers with large audiences and unsaturated videos is very effective.
I've been doing most of those, Do you know any youtubers who will charge within reason for a server review or series?

PermissionsEX

CSGO Gambling Site Owner.
Premium
Reactions
Resources
Yeah GhostGaming is not good.[DOUBLEPOST=1417063530,1417063495][/DOUBLEPOST]If you have quite a bit of money and want a zexyzek video I can hook you up.

Cookie Monster

Banned
Reactions
Resources
I have a small youtube (1.3k), but I usually get 500-10,000 views on my server videos. I'd be willing to do a video or two for a small price. Msg me on Skype.
Skype; calebsmackdat

Banned forever. Reason: Scamming is not tolerated.

LINGLING

Banned
Reactions
Resources
You own NovaPrison because your domain connects to there?

Banned forever. Reason: Scamming (http://www.mc-market.org/threads/111661/)

MCHelper

Reactions
Resources
Guys, please back to the subject! I'd recommend a plugin for referrals. Its not professional but at the beginning it can give you a good playerbase.

Status
This thread has been locked.
You need to upgrade!
Our dark style is reserved for our Premium members. Upgrade here.