Looking for developer to code CoD : AW/Titanfall-like minigame

Status
This thread has been locked.

Marius1

Reactions
Resources
Title says it all.

I need someone to develop a plugin that adds all possible guns from Call of Duty - Advanced Warfare to Minecraft (Tools changed to guns, such as hoes.

As there is only 5 types of tools in Minecraft (Axe, Shovel, Sword, Pickaxe. Hoe), they will be made into a gun class respectively
  • Axe - Assault Rifle
  • Sword - Submachine guns
  • Pickaxe - Sniper Rifles
  • Shovel - Shotguns
  • Hoe - Heavy Weapons
The 2 special weapons /Heavy Shield, MDL) will be Fishing Rod and Shears, each respectively.
  • Shears - Heavy Shield
  • Fishing Rod - MDL
As Asault Rifles and Submachine Guns have 6 guns in each, and there is only 5 different types of Axes/Swords, one will be removed respectively.
  • Assault Rifles - HBRa3
  • Submachine Guns - AMR9
The special variants of every type of guns will not be included, meaning there's no Bal-27 - .308 gun, only Bal-27.

All the guns will have ammo (gunpowder). You can also upgrade all the guns with all possible perks just like in Call of Duty - Advanced Warfare, so that you can increase firerate, aiming, etc.

Aiming will be done with the Right-mouse button, and varies on zoom depending on the sight you have. Sights that make it easier to see (Target Enhancer, Thermal) will be removed. As there is no minimap, the Suppresson, Tracker and Parabolic Microphone will also be removed.

Scorestreaks will be added, meaning if you get a certain amount of score then you will be awarded with a scorestreak that provides an advantage for your team. Perks will also be added, meaning you can have ever-lasting perks such as less damage or faster running.

Some of the exo-abilities will be added, however as I'm not that familiar with coding, I have no clue what can be added and what can't.

Grenades from the Exo-Launcher will be added (those who can be) and will be replaced with Dyes.

More info will be provided if necessary. The developer who will do this for the lowest price is the one I will chose. I would love it if you had some proof of work.

Thanks.

Type
Requesting

Marius1

Reactions
Resources
Forgot to add: All classes (combination of guns, perks, scorestreaks, etc) must be selectable in a nicely laid out GUI.

maxben34

Project Mayhem Owner
Premium
Reactions
Resources
How much are you thinking?
I would even say $500 as you're asking for a lot and if you want it done really well it won't be cheap. I never understand things like this, because if a dev is going to do so much work for a low price, while you setup the server in an attempt to make thousands off the plugin it seems silly for any dev to comply if the price isn't fair.

As a freelance dev myself, this project could take 2-3 weeks if you have a quick and good dev—especially if you want fire rate, damage, range, headshot multipliers etc. to differ for each gun. Also for the shield you should use an iron door.

Marius1

Reactions
Resources
I've found a developer. Thanks for all the offers.

Someone tag some mod as I have no clue how to do it. Get this thread closed.

Status
This thread has been locked.
You need to upgrade!
Our dark style is reserved for our Premium members. Upgrade here.