KitPvP Plugin, Customized for your usage!

Status
This thread has been locked.

Corruption

Banned
Reactions
Resources
8b9ff4cf40ab5f8385d24f7d547d82f3.png

Preview of what The GUI looks Like In-game!

Permissions: kit.<nameofkit>

Admin Permissions: kitpvp.admin

Dependencies: Vault, BarAPI

Useful Commands: /refill, /reset!

Cost: $5.00

Wanna see the plugin in action? join: KrazyKits.Net

ReliableSite: Dedicated Servers

Regablith

Banned
Reactions
Resources
Anything else besides some kits and a refill command?

Banned forever. Reason: Account compromised.

Maccas

MineCorner Founder
Premium
Reactions
Resources
You joined today, you're selling a plugin which is extremely overused and unoriginal. Here's some questions which are easy to answer without struggle.

1. Provide proof of ownership of this plugin
  2. "Customized for your usage" What can we "custom" within this plugin?
  3. What makes this plugin so different to the public plugin(s) on Bukkit which have similar kits to this plugin?

Corruption

Banned
Reactions
Resources
First off stop trying to sound professional? lol! I'm EnderPvPOfficial which you most likely know, provide ownership ? wtf you want a screenshot of eclipse, kit plugins on bukkit like this? Link pls.*hush mode*

Banned forever. Reason: Multi-accounting is not permitted.

Maccas

MineCorner Founder
Premium
Reactions
Resources
First off stop trying to sound professional? lol! I'm EnderPvPOfficial which you most likely know, provide ownership ? wtf you want a screenshot of eclipse, kit plugins on bukkit like this? Link pls.*hush mode*
No one is going to buy the plugin unless you provide proof that you rightfully own it. I've seen others try sell plugins which were leaked from your server.

Also I'm not trying to sound "professional", I'm just asking you to provide what I asked.

Corruption

Banned
Reactions
Resources
May I ask who you are? Or who you think you may be ? Wait just another member trynna start shit, Alright Coach what info do I need to provide? smh...

Banned forever. Reason: Multi-accounting is not permitted.

BlakeTheBuilder

Creating Prison Server!
Banned
Reactions
Resources
May I ask who you are? Or who you think you may be ? Wait just another member trynna start shit, Alright Coach what info do I need to provide? smh...
Hey, have you coded any other plugins?

Banned forever. Reason: http://minetrade.org/

Maccas

MineCorner Founder
Premium
Reactions
Resources
It clearly says who I am within my display name. I'm just another curious member asking a few of the most asked question(s) within threads of those who try to sell their plugin(s). I'm not trying to "start shit", I'm actually just asking a few questions so others don't have to repeat them, also to verify you're the rightful owner of this plugin.

I'm not your "coach" so stop whatever game you think I'm going to play because it's not working. If anything "starting shit" it's you because I'm not the one getting angry over 3 simple questions. Now you can either answer my simple question(s) or don't bother replying to this at all.

Once again they are;
  1. Provide proof of ownership of this plugin (Without this others may think you've stolen this plugin, not saying you have but it helps to show proof that you own this plugin)

2. "Customized for your usage" What can we "custom" within this plugin? (You state within the threads title this plugin is customized for our own usage and I'm asking, how? in what way? in there a configuration file we should be aware of?

3. What makes this plugin so different to the public plugin(s) on Bukkit which have similar kits to this plugin? (I think I may have confused you a little within this question. I see so many McPvP HG kit replica plugins to this day I want to know what separates yours from those which are on Bukkit. Are you able to change this and that? are you able to disable the kit? It's information like this that attracts a buyer.

I'm trying to help you get a sale, not star world war 3.

VG.Developments

Java Developer
Premium
Reactions
Resources
These plugins are over used now, no point in selling to be honest. The best thing to do it add tons of features to it to make it stand out more.

Last edited:

WeeSkilz

Developer | Indoor Enthusiast
Premium
Reactions
Resources
Threatening people generally isn't a good business model.

maxben34

Project Mayhem Owner
Premium
Reactions
Resources
Negative, this is not his plugin. Your mistaking it from enderkits, which is public now.[DOUBLEPOST=1418317272,1418317208][/DOUBLEPOST]
And you can stfu, or say peace to project mayhem <3[DOUBLEPOST=1418317371][/DOUBLEPOST]
Just curious in what way does this look like jackson's plugin ? hmm ? I have gladiator coded just like mcpvp's kangaroo is different, all the other kits are copys of mcpvp's kits, not jacksons, dumbass.
Threatening peoples servers isn't tolerated from my knowledge

maxben34

Project Mayhem Owner
Premium
Reactions
Resources
It wasn't a threat, it was me informing you what will happen.[DOUBLEPOST=1418317583,1418317547][/DOUBLEPOST]
Wasn't a direct threat from my knowledge, :)
You said to shut the fuck up or say peace to my server... That's a threat no matter which way you spin it? My server won't inevitably fail, it's actually been very successful thus far but thank you for the kind words. People like you only drive me to work harder than ever before (and trust me, I already work really hard). Those who say it can't be done should get out the way of those doing it.

Nighterblde

Well-Respected Member
Banned
Reactions
Resources
Wouldn't be a dick here, doesn't give a good reputation. And talking like a fucking retard doesn't make you look cool, it just makes you look stupid.

Banned forever. Reason: Community harassment + Multi-accounting

maxben34

Project Mayhem Owner
Premium
Reactions
Resources
The guy joined my server and I didn't even want to see what he would do so now he's banned.

EliteGamer

Reactions
Resources
Question, can we make our own kits like insted (sorry of spelling) of having all of those maybe just have like 5 or more or less.

Status
This thread has been locked.
You need to upgrade!
Our dark style is reserved for our Premium members. Upgrade here.