Hub | Spawn | Bid

Status
This thread has been locked.

PickedBroken

Reactions
Resources
real-horror.regular.png

by PickedBroken

Hello! My name is PickedBroken, and what I have for you today is a hub. This hub is a fantasy type of hub with really cool domes. I am happy to present this to you all today.

Payments:

Bidding is ENABLED
Increment: 5$

The bid start is 30$
-Remember, the owner of this build, will receive free updates for the hub.

Contact information, (Skype) -]------ PickedBroken123
Paypal: [email protected]

NOTE: If you want to view the build on the server, then contact me through the forums or Skype.

Pictures of the build:

Thank you. Have a nice day!

ReliableSite: Dedicated Servers

BlakeTheBuilder

Creating Prison Server!
Banned
Reactions
Resources
Hey, I think the price of this Hub should be decreased to like 5 USD.

Negative Things :
1st : The Hub looks like it could have took at least 5 - 7 Hours, it looks un-done and things could be added and included before you tried to sell this hub!

2nd: When I look at these mountains they look unfinished and the quality of it is poor and could be better!

3rd: The Spawn point/ platform could have some good detail and same as the stairs and the middle looks blah, maybe the whole thing could be changed a bit.

4th: The Roads look like you just world edited with the command (//set stonebrick,grass,stone.. Then added some Grass)

5th: I Don't see the portals, if you could show me the portals that would be great!

Positive things :
1st : The middle Dome looks pretty cool, still could add some design but I like the Idea.

2nd : I like how you custom made the trees and how they look good, could be bigger but looks good.

3rd : I like how you added the Trees on the Mountains, I like the idea!

4th : I like the Idea of the Hub (
Negative things could help make it better!)

Banned forever. Reason: http://minetrade.org/
Status
This thread has been locked.
You need to upgrade!
Our dark style is reserved for our Premium members. Upgrade here.