Hey guys! I'm maxben34

Status
This thread has been locked.

maxben34

Project Mayhem Owner
Premium
Reactions
Resources
Hey guys, some of you may know me but yes, I am new here.

I am a 17 year old plugin developer with 1 year of experience and have started and owned a minecraft server called Project Mayhem for the past month. If you're interested in it, my website is here. The server currently consists of one gamemode, which, like all of my other planned gamemodes is unique and custom coded by myself and my dev team. This is the first server I've owned as well.

Previously, I've done some freelance work for a few months.

Overall, I think I'm a very nice, caring, and generous guy, who hopes to offer a lot to these forums and those that are part of it. I know that this server-owning, and plugin development community can be really rough, competitive, and nasty sometimes, and I realize that any positive vibes go a long way in an unfortunately negative community so if you need help, assistance, advice, or really just anything, my skype is maxben34. I'm happy to help and don't expect anything in return.

Hopefully I can meet some of you guys and make some new connections and friends as I enjoy my stay here. :)

Last edited:

BlakeTheBuilder

Creating Prison Server!
Banned
Reactions
Resources
Hey, I'm Blake I'm 17 years of age and I'm a Building Team manager named : "CreativeKings", I'm going to college for Football!
Also message me please bud!

Banned forever. Reason: http://minetrade.org/

Coro123x007

Banned
Reactions
Resources
Hey, I'm Blake I'm 17 years of age and I'm a Building Team manager named : "CreativeKings", I'm going to college for Football!
Also message me please bud!
Can you please stop calling everyone bud

Banned forever. Reason: Scamming (http://www.mc-market.org/threads/58397/)

BlakeTheBuilder

Creating Prison Server!
Banned
Reactions
Resources
Coro, you do understand that I wasn't talking to you so I'm sure it's fine unless he'd say something. Plus it's a word, I don't seem what the problem is. If "you" have an issue contact staff. Cause I wasn't talking to you and your come on me all rude for no reason what so ever. I'm sorry that I "offend" you over a word.

Banned forever. Reason: http://minetrade.org/

maxben34

Project Mayhem Owner
Premium
Reactions
Resources
I know that this server-owning, and plugin development community can be really rough, competitive, and nasty sometimes, and I realize that any positive vibes go a long way in an unfortunately negative community
MOM WHEN I GROW UP I WANT TO BE A PSYCHIC.

Seriously though, welcoming a person to the forums by showing how rude some of the people here can be, definitely isn't a brilliant idea Coro123x007. Nice seeing you here though coro :)

drew

Premium
Reactions
Resources
wow, you're really cool! honestly, I want to be you when I grow up! I didn't have a father, so you can be sort of like my father figure, eh? Sound like a plan? Awesome, Ben!
Thanks, Bud!

Potrock

Server Manager and Owner
Premium
Reactions
Resources
So awesome seeing new people register on here! Even better when they have a positive attitude! See you around "bud"!

Hulk

Banned
Reactions
Resources
Ok let me say this the normal way: Hi! Hello there welcome

Banned forever. Reason: Breaking MC-Market rules

maxben34

Project Mayhem Owner
Premium
Reactions
Resources
Thanks guys :) Glad I can get a nice warm welcome <3

xXBlazeCraftXx

AngelicCraft Owner
Banned
Reactions
Resources
Thanks guys :) Glad I can get a nice warm welcome <3
Was i the first one that met you? Or you talked to someone else before me?

Banned forever. Reason: Multi-accounting is not permitted.

maxben34

Project Mayhem Owner
Premium
Reactions
Resources
Status
This thread has been locked.
You need to upgrade!
Our dark style is reserved for our Premium members. Upgrade here.