Buying Factions Server ( Custom )

Status
This thread has been locked.

Hulk

Banned
Reactions
Resources
Im looking to buy a custom factions server.

I dont want any copies of any servers and i do not want you to resell it.

Money is not a problem so hit me up with any server.

Im looking for alot of custom plugins and hope that its worth selling.

And i need a test server IP or your server IP that your selling ( Factions Only )

Im also looking for more than 1 warps in it such as: Warp Pvp, Warp Crates ( If You have the crates plugin ) Warp Desert ( If possible ) and warp Wild. Im just looking to find a unique server and just not a copy of another server.

Last edited:

Hulk

Banned
Reactions
Resources
Is there a date you need the set up by? I had a custom set up that I was in the middle of making but stopped.
No date just not like longer than 1 month. And may i see some pics via private pm of the spawn?

Banned forever. Reason: Breaking MC-Market rules

Jesse

Prodity Services
Supreme
Reactions
Resources
haha right but the budget is like under 150 but can expand

You're certainly not going to get a custom Factions server for 150$. Heck, I don't even think 500$ will pull that. You can make x50 that amount yourself if it has enough customisation (eg. Desteria)

pm_dragon

Reactions
Resources
How custom do you want it to be? Like a few custom features like spears(new weapon) or new crafting recipes? Or advanced custom features like a whole complex RPG aspect to it(for example desteria)

andrewhero

Reactions
Resources
I have a server that's for sale and I want around 50$ Ip: 85.131.150.240:25565 I spend a lot of money in maps.

pm_dragon

Reactions
Resources
Are you still looking for a set up? I saw your other thread where you wanted to buy a server.

Hulk

Banned
Reactions
Resources
Se
You're certainly not going to get a custom Factions server for 150$. Heck, I don't even think 500$ will pull that. You can make x50 that amount yourself if it has enough customisation (eg. Desteria)

What r u talking about? 500$ xD i mean i just want the files of . And you said (eg. Desteria) really??? There are plenty of small faction servers that are good that only have like 5 players. Lolit[DOUBLEPOST=1417276239,1417276208][/DOUBLEPOST]Yes i still am
Are you still looking for a set up? I saw your other thread where you wanted to buy a server.

pm_dragon

Reactions
Resources
How many custom features do you want on it? A small amount or a whole twist to it like what Desteria did.

Hulk

Banned
Reactions
Resources
How many custom features do you want on it? A small amount or a whole twist to it like what Desteria did.
Ok let me rephrase this again. Im looking for builds, custom plugins such as a fancy /list crates tokens etc. I really just want a factions server xD if you have something like this please post pic as a prtscar <--- miss spelled But yea i am on my school laptop so i cant open like gayzos.

Jesse

Prodity Services
Supreme
Reactions
Resources
What r u talking about? 500$ xD i mean i just want the files of . And you said (eg. Desteria) really??? There are plenty of small faction servers that are good that only have like 5 players. Lolit[DOUBLEPOST=1417276239,1417276208][/DOUBLEPOST]Yes i still am

150$ will probably get you a decent generic Factions server with almost no player base.

150$ is not going to get you a decent Factions server with a lot of unique features like you requested.

Hulk

Banned
Reactions
Resources
150$ will probably get you a decent generic Factions server with almost no player base.

150$ is not going to get you a decent Factions server with a lot of unique features like you requested.
Did i say " alot " of features. All i am talking about is crates tokens and a fancy /list and i already know someome selling these features for a decent amount of money.[DOUBLEPOST=1417277328,1417277292][/DOUBLEPOST]
I can get him a pretty good setup.
Pics Any pics of the builds of your setup?

BrandonBreh

Banned
Reactions
Resources
Did i say " alot " of features. All i am talking about is crates tokens and a fancy /list and i already know someome selling these features for a decent amount of money.[DOUBLEPOST=1417277328,1417277292][/DOUBLEPOST]
Pics Any pics of the builds of your setup?
Crates,tokens, a fancy /list is what you meant by custom? K den

Banned forever. Reason: Account compromised.

Software

Server Owner
Banned
Reactions
Resources
Ive made a quality generic factions setup for $280. (Includes extremely good builds)

Banned forever. Reason: Doxing a user MC-Market, puting other users at safety risk
Status
This thread has been locked.
You need to upgrade!
Our dark style is reserved for our Premium members. Upgrade here.