.org Hours

Status
This thread has been locked.

MysticParadox

Reactions
Resources
I'm looking to purchase some .org hours for a bit cheaper. I've seen people selling for $80+ recently but that's honestly not worth it. If anyone's willing to sell for a cheaper price, I'd be interested in purchasing some hours tomorrow or the next day.

Type
Requesting

xXBlazeCraftXx

AngelicCraft Owner
Banned
Reactions
Resources
OwningProds sells them really cheap; the cheapest i've seen and bought.

Banned forever. Reason: Multi-accounting is not permitted.

Software

Server Owner
Banned
Reactions
Resources
I've sold around 15 hours for 40$ :p

Banned forever. Reason: Doxing a user MC-Market, puting other users at safety risk

OwningProds

Professional Banner Designer & Server List Owner
Supreme
Reactions
Resources
I've sold around 15 hours for 40$ :p
You do know that's less then the slot costs to buy it. It's not my issue but just saying 15 hours costs you a lot more then 40$.

Software

Server Owner
Banned
Reactions
Resources
You do know that's less then the slot costs to buy it. It's not my issue but just saying 15 hours costs you a lot more then 40$.
But they were shitty hours :p

Banned forever. Reason: Doxing a user MC-Market, puting other users at safety risk

OwningProds

Supreme
Reactions
Resources

MysticParadox

Reactions
Resources
Doesn't really matter I would still get that as it gets you players for offtimes.
If you sold each hour for $10/hour, you'd double your money if you sold every hour during the month. $20/hour you'd be making hella money. $45/hour you aren't trying to sell hours to people who can afford it.

OwningProds

Supreme
Reactions
Resources
If you sold each hour for $10/hour, you'd double your money if you sold every hour during the month. $20/hour you'd be making hella money. $45/hour you aren't trying to sell hours to people who can afford it.
90$ your crazy, at 10$ an hour you still will not sell every hour, at 20$ you still will not sell every hour. If you sell every prime hour at 20$ you will not make your money back.

Coro123x007

Banned
Reactions
Resources
I sold at 10-45$ 45 for peak weekends, 30 for weekday peaks, 10$ for midnight hours, and we made our money back and some extra

Banned forever. Reason: Scamming (http://www.mc-market.org/threads/58397/)

OwningProds

Supreme
Reactions
Resources
I sold at 10-45$ 45 for peak weekends, 30 for weekday peaks, 10$ for midnight hours, and we made our money back and some extra
Really well I am not trying to sell the whole slot, you didn't keep a really high playerbase on your server, I do.

MysticParadox

Reactions
Resources
Really well I am not trying to sell the whole slot, you didn't keep a really high playerbase on your server, I do.
Coro didn't sell all of his hours, but he actually probably made a lot more profit off of selling slots because he sold more. The amount of time though that he sold was a lot but I remember seeing the amount and his server was up there a good amount of the time. If he gets a sponsored slot again, I'll gladly rent from him if he keeps the same prices.

OwningProds

Supreme
Reactions
Resources
Coro didn't sell all of his hours, but he actually probably made a lot more profit off of selling slots because he sold more. The amount of time though that he sold was a lot but I remember seeing the amount and his server was up there a good amount of the time. If he gets a sponsored slot again, I'll gladly rent from him if he keeps the same prices.
Anyone will, he sold his server because he knew he wouldn't keep the players as he sold all of the time instead of getting dedicated players. The goal is to sell a good amount but have a good amount for your server.

Coro123x007

Banned
Reactions
Resources
Anyone will, he sold his server because he knew he wouldn't keep the players as he sold all of the time instead of getting dedicated players. The goal is to sell a good amount but have a good amount for your server.
Actually this isn't true at all, I didn't own the slot the server was on, my friend did, I just had full access to resell.

Banned forever. Reason: Scamming (http://www.mc-market.org/threads/58397/)

OwningProds

Supreme
Reactions
Resources
Actually this isn't true at all, I didn't own the slot the server was on, my friend did, I just had full access to resell.
either way the server didn't have as much gain.

MysticParadox

Reactions
Resources
Yeah so anyone who's willing to sell some .org hours, feel free to post or PM me. I'm not paying ridiculous prices IE $80/hour.

Status
This thread has been locked.
You need to upgrade!
Our dark style is reserved for our Premium members. Upgrade here.