Matt's Server Setup Shop (Full Server Setups $15 - $25)

Status
This thread has been locked.

cryjpson

minecraft helper.
Banned
Reactions
Resources
Introduction

Hey! My name is Matt, and I have been in the Minecraft server business for more than 2 years! I published my first server on August 25, 2012; and closed it on August 25, 2013. I published my next server on January 2, 2014; and sold it on August 15, 2014. I may not have 10 years of Linux experience like the other guys on this forum, but I am excellent in my field of business.

What I can offer (MC Services):

1. [$5] Small plugin configurations (10-30 minutes)
  2. [$5 - $10] Permissions setup (1-5 hours)
  3. [$10 - $15] Kits setup (1-5 hours)
  4. [$5] BungeeCord setup (10-20 minutes)
  5. [$1 - $10] Fix-ups for any of the above (10-30 minutes)
  6. [$15 - $25] Full server setup (not including builds) (3-7 days)
If you contact me about getting a full server setup, please provide this information (depends on server)

* = for specific servers only

Detailed basic info of your server (Will it be an OP prison with flying zombies?)
What you want in each kit
Delay of each kit (you can just say what you want all kit delays to be e.g - 1 day)
What commands each rank should have
List of ranks
List of rank formats (VIP: &f[&bVIP&f] &bMattJTV&7: &fmessage)
*Blocks you want in each prison mine

If something isn't listed, just remember to be very detailed.

What I can offer (Web services):

1. [$10] Full forum setup - Most forum softwares (3 hours)
  2. [$5] Forum permissions (1 hour)
  3. [$5 - $15] Other web installations - Wordpress, Drupal, Joomla, etc. (2 hours)
As of making this thread I only have two customers, since I just started this business a few days ago, but they are very happy with the service I provided. I sold my server to one customer, and did a full server setup (a plots server) for another.

I guarantee my greatest service, and if you are not happy with my service, I will do my best to get a smile on your face.

Payment:
All payments will be sent through PayPal, using the "Friends and family" method.

How you will get your product/service:
Most of the time, your product will be uploaded to Mega.co.nz in a ZIP file. Another way of getting your finished product is to make a FTP profile for me, and sending credentials through Skype where I can upload through that.

Portfolio:
Larsoooooooo15 : Full creative plots server (not public)
LopezLordCZ : Full PVE server (not public)
Skull : KitPVP Rankup / Perms
cherrybrenden02 / qp. : OP Prison kits, regions, and mine setups.
willia mbacote : ChestCommands config

Last edited:
ReliableSite: Dedicated Servers

cryjpson

minecraft helper.
Banned
Reactions
Resources
Proving that you are a dick. That was a real douchey move you made.
PracticalSneakyHowlermonkey.gif
[DOUBLEPOST=1410030623,1410030563][/DOUBLEPOST]
Looks nice. If you could get those tagged members to vouch for you, that would verify their authenticity.
I copied this thread from Spigot, so all of those members I tagged are Spigot members. Most of them vouched on my spigot thread found here:

http://www.spigotmc.org/threads/matts-server-setup-shop-10-for-full-server-setup-sep-3-sep-10.26849/

Banned forever. Reason: Account Compromised
Status
This thread has been locked.
You need to upgrade!
Our dark style is reserved for our Premium members. Upgrade here.