Buying Original, Fun and Fast paced Minigame Large Budget!

Status
This thread has been locked.

MaTTHD

Reactions
Resources
Hello Mc-Market, I am looking for a fun fast paced mini game that is YouTube worthy. I want to be able to bring YouTubers on it to get it out there, so it must be something that can keep players entertained. I am looking for it to have lots of in game perks, players must be able to donate for certain things that make the server much more fun. As stated, my budget is quite large, it might go into thousands but depends on the game. Please message me on Skype: Dekerdayz so we can get the deal done quick and efficiently.

ReliableSite: Dedicated Servers

MaTTHD

Reactions
Resources
Indeed I am, but I am currently developing a small minigame but want a larger one for the time being.

MaTTHD

Reactions
Resources
Yeah, just need a minigame to get my server going with youtubers and stuff.. If you know anyone, tell them to contact me on skype or leave a comment here.

MaTTHD

Reactions
Resources
Made game.

EDIT: I am fine with a idea if it is very detailed and all that needs to be done is development. Price will be lower if it is just a idea

jbitters

Reactions
Resources
MaTTHD I have one that is already made and very fast-paced

pieguy

Banned
Reactions
Resources
I have a couple plugins sitting around I am willing to sell privately.
EDIT: Add me on skype: TheFancyWhale
I can vouch for him. He's a legitimate buyer & seller, and he knows his stuff.

Edit: Oh and thanks for the friendly rating, Whale, you just gave me my 100th positive! <3

Banned forever. Reason: Scamming (http://www.mc-market.org/threads/122944/)

MaTTHD

Reactions
Resources
I can vouch for him. He's a legitimate buyer & seller, and he knows his stuff.

Edit: Oh and thanks for the friendly rating, Whale, you just gave me my 100th positive! <3

I have know TheFancyWhale from bukkit, as we both used to help out around the plugin development forums. I have been talking with him for a while and he is very easy to work with. Vouch for him if you ever wanna buy something.

Xxt342txX

Banned
Reactions
Resources
I have know TheFancyWhale from bukkit, as we both used to help out around the plugin development forums. I have been talking with him for a while and he is very easy to work with. Vouch for him if you ever wanna buy something.
I know TheFancyWhale as well, great guy, he doesnt lie

Banned forever. Reason: http://minetrade.org/
Status
This thread has been locked.
You need to upgrade!
Our dark style is reserved for our Premium members. Upgrade here.