Status
This thread has been locked.

me4502

WorldEdit Lead Dev
Premium
Reactions
Resources
Hey y'all,

So a little while ago I was asked to make a plugin for someone, after I finished they disappeared off the face of the earth.
It is called HerbalClass, a plugin that allows classes to be made from the configuration, that can be purchased with in game money. These classes contain a list of perks, and are activated whenever the user is wearing the classes 'items' which are specified in the configuration.

The perks can have chances, cooldowns, requirements and action types. The requirements can contain an item being in the hand, or items being consumed. The actions currently are having a command be performed, or having the event cancelled. More can be added by request for free, these were just the only ones the guy said he needed before dropping off the face of the earth.

I originally was being paid $75 for this plugin, but the price is negotiable. I'll give multiple people the plugin, but not for anything below what the person before them paid.

For proof of my legitimacy, I am the lead developer of CraftBook, http://dev.bukkit.org/bukkit-plugins/craftbook

ReliableSite: Dedicated Servers

Gruss

Retired MCM Chat Moderator
Supreme
Reactions
Resources
Bid: $50

Saner

Banned
Reactions
Resources
Got any screenshots of the plugin in action or something? maybe some config samples or a server i can join to try it? im looking for a plugin like this but i want to know if its what im looking for.

Banned forever. Reason: User had to leave for kindergarten. - (Disrespecting staff)

me4502

WorldEdit Lead Dev
Premium
Reactions
Resources
Got any screenshots of the plugin in action or something? maybe some config samples or a server i can join to try it? im looking for a plugin like this but i want to know if its what im looking for.

Not at the moment sorry, a bit busy with some stuff.

Status
This thread has been locked.
You need to upgrade!
Our dark style is reserved for our Premium members. Upgrade here.