Status
This thread has been locked.

TheFancyWhale

✵ Plugin Developer ✵
Premium
Reactions
Resources
Bomb Runner

ONLY $5.00 USD! I sell to as many people as they want it! You get updates so long as I continue to make them!

INTENDED FOR NETWORKS. "Takes over the server"

BASED OFF OF ETHO'S MAD BOMBER CHALLENGE:

TEST IT OUT: 192.99.44.125:25989
Server run by me, however because it is my test server it is not always running the game. If you want me to put it on and it isn't contact me on Skype - TheFancyWhale

Description:
Bomb Runner is a game where players all spawn in a new naturally generated world, and they must run around. Last one to die wins. However, there are some catches. Players leave TNT trails below wherever they walk (Except for wood, leaves, and logs) and falls from the sky every 10 seconds. The fire has a chance of lighting the TNT. If it does the player can run away by placing wood below themselves and jumping off into the distance. OR they can try and put out the fire, but you can't punch the TNT or it will ignite! You must place a block. Also, don't let your experience run out or you also lose! SO NO CAMPING!
tl;dr watch etho's video as that is what this game is based off of

Commands:

• /br setlobby (Sets the lobby)
  • /br start (Force starts the game, but use with caution!)
  • /br reload (Reloads the configs)

Features:

• Optional restart after game ends
  • Free for all!
  • Toggleable tnt on water
  • Anti camping mechanisms
  • All messages are configurable!
  • Map generation
  • MOTD Changes depending on the stage of the game
  • Much more!

Permissions:

• br.admin (Defaults to OP and gives access to all commands, as well as building)
  • br.vip (Defaults to OP and gives access to a special name on the pregame scoreboards)
Setup:
  1. Download the BombRunner.jar plugin
  2. Put the BombRunner.jar plugin in your /plugins folder
  3. Restart/Reload the server (This may cause errors because there are settings that have not yet been configured by you)
  4. Join the server and begin configuring. (This also may cause errors the first time you do this. Once you begin adding locations these errors will no longer be there)
  5. You MUST set the lobby before this game will work with /br setlobby
  6. Reload/restart the server and rejoin!
  7. The game is now functional!
If you need help configuring feel free to add me on skype: TheFancyWhale and I will do my best to help you out! The configuration should be simple, however, it is possible you run into trouble. Thanks!

Upcoming features/updates:

• Currently no planned features, but I am open to all suggestions!
Bugs:
  • Tested with no known bugs. Please report any you find and I will fix as fast as possible!
Videos:
Currently no videos that I am aware of, but if you make one please tell me and I will upload it!

How you can help:

• Report all bugs that you find
  • Suggest fun new features
If you have any questions/comments/concerns please do post them and I will get back to you as soon as possible! Thanks!

P.S. Until premium resources on this site are open, I will be uploading all the premium resources I sell on other websites in this forum. These plugins ARE sold on other sites BY ME for the SAME PRICE.

Last edited:
ReliableSite: Dedicated Servers

ereeq

A poor homeless man
Premium
Reactions
Resources
Is there a built in scoreboard? Can there be a currency system implemented so we can give the users points when playing and 1st, 2nd, 3rd gets extra whatever points? Maybe that points can be converted to other currencies in-game.

Lethal

♚ Masterpiece ♚
Restricted
Reactions
Resources
The concept is cool but the gameplay seems a bit too complex for my liking.

I'd rather just run around escaping falling TNT. Maybe run through a map like Dragon Escape but running from falling TNT and get power ups on the way.

Good luck selling though.

TheFancyWhale

✵ Plugin Developer ✵
Premium
Reactions
Resources
Is there a built in scoreboard? Can there be a currency system implemented so we can give the users points when playing and 1st, 2nd, 3rd gets extra whatever points? Maybe that points can be converted to other currencies in-game.
There is a scoreboard. And I didn't add points for two reasons:
1) Many/Most large networks don't use vault for their economies
2) Not sure what coins could be used for in the game.
The concept is cool but the gameplay seems a bit too complex for my liking.

I'd rather just run around escaping falling TNT. Maybe run through a map like Dragon Escape but running from falling TNT and get power ups on the way.

Good luck selling though.
Hmm maybe I'll make a game like that at some point. Thanks anyway!

Parra1995

Reactions
Resources
I would like to purchase.
Also, are you currently a dev for hire? Would you be willing to do 'contracted work' so work for the server, come up with cool plugins to add with the staff help and your own opinion and we work together and you get paid?

Let me know.

TheFancyWhale

✵ Plugin Developer ✵
Premium
Reactions
Resources
I would like to purchase.
Also, are you currently a dev for hire? Would you be willing to do 'contracted work' so work for the server, come up with cool plugins to add with the staff help and your own opinion and we work together and you get paid?

Let me know.
Sure. To purchase this as well as contracted work, please add me on skype: TheFancyWhale

LINGLING

Banned
Reactions
Resources
I wanna buy this[DOUBLEPOST=1417911204,1417910452][/DOUBLEPOST]Vouch - Payment went smoothly.

Banned forever. Reason: Scamming (http://www.mc-market.org/threads/111661/)

xXBlazeCraftXx

AngelicCraft Owner
Banned
Reactions
Resources
i'll buy a copy, msg me on skype.

Banned forever. Reason: Multi-accounting is not permitted.

xXBlazeCraftXx

AngelicCraft Owner
Banned
Reactions
Resources
Vouch! Bought 1 copy.

Banned forever. Reason: Multi-accounting is not permitted.

ereeq

A poor homeless man
Premium
Reactions
Resources
Could you add a feature where I can execute commands after a game so that I can give out points?
such as

/points add {winner} 5
/points add {all} 3

TheFancyWhale

✵ Plugin Developer ✵
Premium
Reactions
Resources
Could you add a feature where I can execute commands after a game so that I can give out points?
such as

/points add {winner} 5
/points add {all} 3
I might be able to add that. Please send me this on skype though so I don't forget (I think you have me already) TheFancyWhale

Status
This thread has been locked.
You need to upgrade!
Our dark style is reserved for our Premium members. Upgrade here.