Working, Undetected PUBG Hack

Discussion in 'Videogame Items' started by RadioCloud, Jan 9, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RadioCloud

RadioCloud Member Banned Premium

Reactions:
    +39
    FREE ONE HOUR TRIALS -- PM ME ON DISCORD @ RCX7#3574

Information:
    Hello, I am RadioCloud and I am selling codes to a PUBG hack. The hack can be used by downloading and extracting the executable, which is free. Then, codes must be purchased from me to use the hack for a dedicated amount of time. Keep in mind, codes are in stock most of the time but occasionally I may be out. This hack is only compatible with Windows 10

Features: The hack is currently in a beta stage as more features are constantly being added. Currently, the hack features the following:
    1. Menu with options: ESP settings, Aimbot settings, and a filter for what items/players show up via ESP.
    2. ESP, which can be adjusted to show player location and information from up to 1000M away, vehicle ESP from up to 1000M away, loot esp. and an alert system that will warn you if a player comes within a chosen distance of you.
    3. Aimbot: Options for the aimbot include no recoil, no bullet fall, where aimbot should lock onto target (Chest/head), and an option to set the FOV.
    4. The ability to whitelist a team mate from aimbot, to avoid aimlocking onto them and shooting them.

Pictures:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    **PLEASE KEEP IN MIND, pictures are photo-shopped to change GUI language from English to Chinese. The pictures can be used as a guide for which settings you wish to enable/disable! NOTHING ELSE WAS CHANGED EXCEPT FOR LANGUAGE!!!**

Pricing: There are currently No free trials or vouch copies. If this sells and becomes popular enough, I may consider doing this in the future. Pricing starts at 21$ per 24 hours, 83$ per week, and 185$ per month. While these prices may seem expensive, I will price match with any other verified seller of this same hack. Keep in mind, I have tried to compete with all other sellers and I highly doubt you can find this price else where.

Setup: Detailed instructions for setting up the hack will be provided upon purchase. In summary, to setup this hack you will need to download the file. You will then have to use Winrar or another program to extract the necessary contents. The password to extract the file will also be provided upon purchase. You will then have to create an account. This consists of typing your username, a password, and a master password. You then enter your code when you register and can use the hack. Some other smaller steps may need to be taken, such as converting the Unicode language of non-English programs into Chinese characters. This will change nothing except make programs that use Chinese be readable. It is also very easy to do this and does not affect anything else on your computer.

**Terms of service/other notes: Program and GUI are in simplified Chinese. However, this does not make it harder to setup whatsoever. The setup is straightforward and easy to do regardless of language. However, you will have to look at the English version of pictures when toggling settings on/off in game. This should not be a problem as most people configure their settings once and are done. The hack also requires that you make an exception in Windows firewall upon download. This hack was not developed by me, but rather by a Developer who will remain anonymous. I am an authorized re-seller that distributes and sells the hack to users. I will provide help throughout the entire setup process and help you learn how to use the hack. However, after receiving the code you will not be able to request or receive a refund. Although the hack has not had downtime since public release, if it does I will be irresponsible and you will not be able to request a refund for used keys. Please note that I highly doubt this will ever happen, as there is a very large userbase for the hack and the developer is focused on keeping it stable 24/7/365. Codes will be tested before selling, to verify they are unused and will last the designated time frame. Please refrain from reselling any codes. When purchasing the hack you will pay via G&S. F&F payments will not be accepted. Please contact me privately before complaining about the hack and I will resolve the issue ASAP!

Last edited: Jan 21, 2018
    Banned Forever For: Scamming, (https://www.mc-market.org/threads/409293/)
    • Like Like x 1
  2. OP
    OP
    RadioCloud

Reactions:
    +39

Current Hack Status
    : Online
    (All services online/working)
    Slots Available: 22/25 (22 slots available for purchase)
    Last Period of Downtime: 1/10/18 (2 Hour Manual Server Downtime)
    Current Technical Issues/Problems: N/A
    Fixed Issues:
    -Hack experienced minor user issues on Windows 10 Build 16299, issues were fixed within 24 hours.
    -Latest version of hack failed to remain undetected in experimental phase. Version will not be released to public until it can be remade to be undetected.
    -Version 9.0.0 Released and Undetected
    -Version 10.0.0 Released and Undetected.

IF YOU WISH TO BUY NOW, PLEASE CONTACT ME AT RCX7#3574 on Discord

Last edited: Jan 19, 2018
  3. Legendary

Legendary Fate brings us together Supreme Premium

Minecraft Accounts: Legendary Dupe Exotic
    Reactions:
    +59
    Of course it's Chinese :)

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  4. JoshSmith

JoshSmith Member Banned

Reactions:
    +563
    Any proof of this working in action?

Banned Forever For: Creating Multiple Accounts (ItsMeBro), Abusing Reaction System
  5. OP
    OP
    RadioCloud

Reactions:
    +39
    Unfortunately not. When I get the time I can record myself playing with it if you want. Alternatively, I can provide a replay of a game recorded by PUBG, but it does not show the hack GUI or ESP. Sorry for the inconvenience.
    --- Double Post Merged, Jan 9, 2018 ---
    It is, but I have honestly found that does not make it much harder to use. Many of the ESP toggle on/off options are written in english (Such as names of guns or ammo size, eg. AKM or 5.56) The other things, such as the 4 aimbot options are usually just left always on or always off. If you constantly switch them I doubt they will not be easy to memorize.

Last edited: Jan 9, 2018
  6. Legendary

Reactions:
    +59
    I know, but most Chinese cheats are pasta'd or copied. Did you code this yourself?

7. OP
    OP
    RadioCloud

Reactions:
    +39
    No. This is the JR cheat which is actually a reputable, well known cheat. It is one of the two main PUBG cheats. It was created by a private developer who has authorized a select few resellers to sell access to it. I am one of the resellers and am looking to get buyers through here. I will soon provide video proof of all the features.

8. Moncler

Moncler 开挂是我的荣幸 Premium

Reactions:
    +89
    If you can show proof I’ll buy

9. OP
    OP
    RadioCloud

Reactions:
    +39
    I am currently talking to the dev about how we could implement free 1-hour trial codes for the hack. I am currently to busy with schoolwork to record and edit video proof (And I would rather not use $ on a key) but I am going to prioritize getting video proof in the next couple of days. Thanks for your input.

10. Moncler

Moncler 开挂是我的荣幸 Premium

Reactions:
    +89
    Alright

11. WYNOS

WYNOS Forum Browser Banned Supreme Premium

Reactions:
    +836
    You could consider rather than doing 1 hour trials to everyone and risking people not even interested to spread the cheat around and give like 3 24 hour vouch copies for reputable members.
    This is a VERY cheap price for a pubg cheat by the way guys, not sure many of you know but they range from 350-550 a month.

Banned Forever For: Scamming (https://www.mc-market.org/threads/339517/)
  12. OP
    OP
    RadioCloud

Reactions:
    +39
    Would you be interested receiving a 24 hour code and vouching for the legitimacy of this cheat?

13. WYNOS

WYNOS Forum Browser Banned Supreme Premium

Reactions:
    +836
    Sure, I have enough to buy another acc if i get banned

Banned Forever For: Scamming (https://www.mc-market.org/threads/339517/)
  14. StrafeZ

StrafeZ proffesional broke guy Premium

Reactions:
    +480
    china numba wun

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  15. Legendary

Reactions:
    +59
    Actually there are many more than 2 main cheats. I'm currently part of Sugar, which is actually one with 100+ members subscribed monthly.

16. Orochimaru

Orochimaru #45th Notable Member Supreme Premium

Reactions:
    +1,027
    Damn $125 a month

17. Legendary

Reactions:
    +59
    TBH that's hella cheap, many others are above 300.

18. Orochimaru

Orochimaru #45th Notable Member Supreme Premium

Reactions:
    +1,027
    Why so expensive?

19. Meijer

Meijer Seller/Advertisement Manager Premium

Reactions:
    +386
    Why do you need to cheat on PUBG? The game is already easy af lmao.

20. scatmanxd10

scatmanxd10 Member Banned Supreme Premium Restricted Account SR

Reactions:
    +189
    If you have a problem don’t click the thread simple
    --- Double Post Merged, Jan 13, 2018 ---
    RadioCloud Wynos has a good point. I might buy a 24 hour trial soon I just gotta get this pubg code to work cause it’s China only and even with VPN it isn’t working so i’ll Look at it in the next couple of days when I’m home. If you are giving a few vc to reputable members and you consider me reputable I can record some gameplay for you if you’d like

Last edited: Jan 13, 2018
    Banned Forever For: Scamming (https://www.mc-market.org/threads/459058/)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.