This thread has been locked.

kill_da_trolls

Former 'Trusted' rank
Premium
Reactions
Resources
Kill's Setup Store
3940fd4d89f49615fe05c2b30b1221bd.png

Who am I? I'm a friendly guy that browses these forums on a regular basis. Normally, I'm just here to help others, but I participate in IRC discussions and community issue threads as well. I also visit Bukkit from time to time, to help those who have lost their way and need guidance.

Some may consider me "DIY", that is Do It Yourself. I am against the expensive corporations and teams of those who overcharge and try to manipulate those in our society. It's wrong, and I believe in offering something out of the kindness of my heart, not to take advantage of others.
bb5d6f9c23a1e762f0736518484bdd03.png
What are my goals? My goals that come as a result of the skills I have picked up are to help the customer in the long run. I don't plan on leaving, because I want to satisfy my customer's needs until they can manage their situation on their own.

I will not force the customer to leave a good review, or insist that I know what is right. I allow my clients to have a say in what is being changed, and give them an interactive learning experience while configuring their service to accomplish their own technical goals, similarly to how I believe I have.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What do I offer? I rate my setups/installations on a level from where I am most familiar with to a level that I can still perform, but I am least familiar with dealing with.

Level 1: Most Familiar Setups/Installations

- Minecraft Server install (via screen)
- BungeeCord server install (via screen)
- BungeeCord server configuration
- myBB Forum installation
- Apache web server installation
- Linux general administrative user creation/ packet loss testing/ permissions/ sudo permissions/ and orthodox usage that can be done (leave a comment of your requested function).
- PHP and phpMyAdmin installation and install of extensions
- Multicraft and McMyAdmin installation
- MySQL Database creation and routing
- Jenkins CI Server Installation

Level 2: Moderately familiar Setups/Installations

- SpaceBukkit/SpaceCP Panel Installation
- PufferPanel Installation
- XenForo Forum Installation
- phpBB Forum Installation
- Vanilla Forums Installation
- TeamSpeak Server Installation
- Mumble Server Installation
- Linux Bash work
- WordPress Installation
- BanManager Setup

Level 3: Least Familiar Setups/Installations

- CraftSRV Installation
- IP.Board Forum Installation
- WHMCS Installation
- nginx Linux Web server Installation
- vBulletin Forum Installation

1db50a6bcb1c439e9b93eec290631d59.png
How long will a job take? This is something that will vary on my availability and/or the installation/setup process. I do have school from the regular hours of 8AM-3PM, but requests sent to me via Skype and/or posted as a response to this forum thread will be read when I get out of my class, processed, and started. Once processed and started, a job may take thirty minutes to three hours to complete.

Who have I worked with/for? I have worked in system administration and panel setup with @Sapling to produce a now-deprecated server for Minecloud. You may also ask @13thedude for an honest representation of my work, as I had initially helped him with production of his server.

For other miscellaneous work, I had made a plugin called Mod+ for the server OP-Raid, although that is not my main, specialized work. I have also produced a plugin that limited the breaking of bedrock on a server called OPCraft a while back, although the owner has since removed it in his update to 1.7.9.

bb3a7398d9753698ddebf95322007e40.png

How much do my services cost? While I don't like to mislead clients with inaccurate prices, the amounts listed here are a rough estimate of the total cost that you will be paying. My prices are affordable for a reason, to give smaller servers the opportunity to afford what they need. Note that bundled installations (multiple setups) will cost less as it is easier for me to complete them at one time.
Payments must be processed before I start my work and/or lessons. This is non-negotiable.

Panel Installs:

- Multicraft, no custom banner and servers ($7)
- Multicraft with banner setup and server setup ($10)

- McMyAdmin setup without servers ($7)

- McMyAdmin setup with servers ($11)

- All other panels, including but not limited to SpaceBukkit/SpaceCP, PufferPanel, mark2, Remote Toolkit, and CraftSRV ($8 basic setup, $13 advanced setup)

Forum Installations:

- myBB, without template ($10)

- myBB with template and basic plugin setup ($15)

- XenForo setup ($10)

- XenForo setup with skin (pre-paid, $15)

- XenForo plugin setup w/skin, ($18)

- All other forum installations, including but not limited to phpBB, Vanilla Forums, IP.Board ($7 basic install, $15 advanced setup)

Miscellaneous:
My other work is completely dependent on what you're asking for, as well as the environment and situation. If you're pressed for cash, I'll be as nice and lenient as possible, and I will try to always help you.

5a55166bfcaed22b2249417d28d0e816.png

What is my contact/payment information? All of the payments processed through my store are routed through PayPal for safe and reliable transfer and seller protection. You may contact me on Skype with the username kill_da_trolls, or through my PayPal and contact email address [email protected].

Thank you for reading my Setup/Installation thread, and if you have any last thoughts/questions please leave them in the reply section of this thread! Happy shopping!

Type
Offering
ReliableSite: Dedicated Servers

Hexcept

Banned
Reactions
Resources
I'd like point something out. SpaceBukkit is deprecated and should not be used, and PufferPanel doesn't even work.

Anyway, vouch; worked with him on a project before and we resolved each other issues when they arise.

Banned forever. Reason: Ban Evading (Julie)

Revo

Banned
Reactions
Resources
Vouch for this guy, he helped me with an initial bungeecord setup a while ago.

Banned forever. Reason: "Tbh I find the community on MC-Market to be full of ass holes" - Revo 2015

cityseis

Minecraft Visual Design
Premium
Reactions
Resources
Can vouch;
Very intelligent & friendly guy!

Software

Server Owner
Banned
Reactions
Resources
Vouch!

Banned forever. Reason: Doxing a user MC-Market, puting other users at safety risk
Status
This thread has been locked.
You need to upgrade!
Our dark style is reserved for our Premium members. Upgrade here.