Hiring Server Manager

Status
This thread has been locked.

Thugcrew

Banned
Reactions
Resources
Need someone to set up full servers. Pay per setup. Quality doesn't have to be Mineplex tier, but needs to be decent and playable and thoroughly tested for dupes and other obvious bugs. Only taking people with prior experience and a history of making quality setups and servers.

Software can vouch, he's doing a setup for me now.

WebDeveloper

Developer | Streamer
Premium
Reactions
Resources
How can i help you?
I can setup what ever you need.

WebDeveloper

Developer | Streamer
Premium
Reactions
Resources
Need someone to set up full servers. Pay per setup. Quality doesn't have to be Mineplex tier, but needs to be decent and playable and thoroughly tested for dupes and other obvious bugs. Only taking people with prior experience and a history of making quality setups and servers.

Software can vouch, he's doing a setup for me now.
You sayed you need a server manager.

Xeron

Digital Artist
Premium
Reactions
Resources
Server Manager and people who make server setups are two completely different things. Also, would the builds have to be provided by the person who creates the setup or do you already have builds?

pepsiisgross

Carrots Deserve Equal Rights!
Premium
Reactions
Resources
I heard he pays well ;) Good job to anyone who earns the job :)

ItsMonkey

Purchase 'HcTab' -> tinyurl.com/hctabplugin
Banned
Reactions
Resources
I can work on this. If you haven't found someone to do this yet then feel free to contact me. I will not however, do permissions or prison setups. If you need something else then I will gladly help you out.

Banned forever. Reason: Scamming (http://www.mc-market.org/threads/143449/)

Thugcrew

Banned
Reactions
Resources
Server Manager and people who make server setups are two completely different things. Also, would the builds have to be provided by the person who creates the setup or do you already have builds?
The person would be requesting the builds and plugins needed but I'd be paying for them.

Banned forever. Reason: Leaking content from others.

Software

Server Owner
Banned
Reactions
Resources
Vouch.

The only reason I can't do this is cause I have way too many projects :p Thugcrew is an awesome client :D

Last edited:
Banned forever. Reason: Doxing a user MC-Market, puting other users at safety risk

PermissionsEX

CSGO Gambling Site Owner.
Premium
Reactions
Resources
I can do this, I'm a developer and can setup any server/plugin needed. Prior experience I have is from KrunchyKraft, VaporMC, and FunkyFactions.

Lethal Soul

Banned
Reactions
Resources
I can do this, I'm a developer and can setup any server/plugin needed. Prior experience I have is from KrunchyKraft, VaporMC, and FunkyFactions.
I like PEX, you should add him, even though I hate the plugin, the actual guy is nice ;)

Banned forever. Reason: Scamming (http://www.mc-market.org/threads/164512/)

pieguy

Banned
Reactions
Resources
I'm knowledgeable in server setups. I can get vouches for me if needed.

Proof: My server, mine-tech.org (averages ~10 players during afternoon times. Not a lot, but successful enough to prove that I'm experienced).

Banned forever. Reason: Scamming (http://www.mc-market.org/threads/122944/)

Triggy

Deactivated
Reactions
Resources
To clarify, we would tell you what we need to setup the server, and you would be able to provide it if you agree? So you would like us to configure the server for you, and you would provide everything needed? I know someone who is able to help you out. Please PM me

SenorBellzim

Reactions
Resources
Hello, I have been setting up servers since minecraft version 1.2. I have dozens of connections to Builders, developers, and artists. I would be able to setup super high quality servers in just a couple of days. I have literally made more than 20 servers including factions, survival, kitpvp, etc... I can work with bungee and lillypad. If I were to do a complete setup from scratch and you granted box permissions, I would prefer to work with a dedicated server running linux and connecting via ssh (using putty).

I can do everything from Hiring workers (not paying), designing new features (in a document), doing permissions, regions, and general functionality of the server.

My pet-peeve on most servers is a nasty chat and hard navigation.
Some of my work can be seen at
Gammamc.net and play.avnk.net

If you would like to contact me, feel free to add me on skype 'a.bellzim'

Status
This thread has been locked.
You need to upgrade!
Our dark style is reserved for our Premium members. Upgrade here.