♦ Professional Manager ♦ FREE ♦

Discussion in 'Recruitment & Staff' started by Voxela, Jan 14, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Voxela

Voxela Member Banned

Minecraft Accounts: Voxelan Houri Piquancy
    Reactions:
    +102
    Hello all you forum users!

I am currently going to be offering my management and administrative services to server(s) in need, I am doing this free of charge since I personally strive to help manage and grow servers with a community and experienced people. I am mainly wanting to be working for a Factions server, any server is fine though.

About Me
    Hello everyone, my name is Sean, I am currently 17 years old and live in the United States. Most of my time online is spent on gaining experience from others and educating myself by pouring my heart into things I desire such as management and assisting others. I am extremely hardworking and determined to my occupations and hobbies, I used to work at a restaurant but have recently quit due to the fact that I didn't feel that I was pursuing what I love (The restaurant was called "Texas de Brazil"). As of now I am taking Entrepreneurship classes and later on going to college to gain a degree and such.

Experience
    I have managed and owner servers myself, I am knowledgeable of funding, hosting and much more. I've been staff on some somewhat big servers ranging from a playerbase of 50-400 players.
    • MineBreaks (Late 2014, Early 2015) - During this server's stable time which had about 10-20 players I applied for helper, soon enough I was given the rank and didn't disappoint the player's and staff members. I slowly gained trust and about two months later I was an admin but around the time I was given the admin rank the server was already slowly dying, later on the server owner was going to shut down the server, I told him not to shut it down and let me buy the server off of him. I payed $75 USD for a server that was crippling down not knowing what I was getting myself into, after revamping and building the server again entirely new I began advertising and soon enough the server had a stable 60+ playerbase and made more than $130 my first month. Turning a dead server into a smoothly ran prison server with a good playerbase.
    • Voxela/VaultCraft (Early 2012, Mid 2015) - This server was probably my best experience ever since I learned so much from it, it was a server that started in 2011 and rapidly gained a high playerbase of over 500+ player's. When I joined this server it was like something I've never seen before (it was 2011 and plugins were very basic) I became addicted to it and played it daily, finally after playing it for one year they were accepting new applicants for a brand new staff team, so I immediately applied for helper and about a week later I was accepted. I couldn't believe I was staff on such a big server back then, I joined everyday just wanting to help and assist player's with anything, I dealt with rude, disrespectful people and trolls. After one month I was promoted to "Pre-Mod" which is basically "Jr. Mod" for most servers, after working as hard as I can, I made a couple of mistakes along my way such as banning someone for a reason that wasn't stated in the rules which revoked me from getting promoted to "Mod". However I was still "Pre-Mod" and the server slowly began to update which was killing the server and the owner became money hungry and now the server is dead. My time there made me realize how to act against issues and disputes etc.
    • MinePrison (Late 2013) - This server was very small, ranging from 1-10 player's daily, my friend owned it his name was "Ferode" he introduced me to his server and I was attached to it, this was the first prison server I played and I loved it. I asked him if I can apply for staff and I'm not sure why but he just gave me helper haha, I was so engaged with the community that I was giving away my own items and such just to make player's happy, soon he gained some money and hired the youtuber "Bashurverse" to go on the server and play a little bit and do a review which he did. The server's playerbase spiked up to 300+ player's and began rolling in money, he soon then promoted me to "Mod" and boy, I felt good, at that point I wasn't even mining anymore, I was just assisting player's. The server's other owner however was greedy and wanted the server for himself and didn't want to share it. So he changed all the passwords for everything the buycraft, website, ftp, etc. And renamed the server "PixelPrison" when the server was renamed I lost my ranked and wasn't given it back.
    • RebirthCraft (Early 2015, Early 2016; Still Up) - RebirthCraft was a ride, I joined the server just to play like any other player and soon donated for a rank. I was online so much and was helping people without even wanting staff that the owner private messaged me on the server asking if I would take a staff position, obviously I said yes. I was a helper and was doing my job as anyone else would and soon created the staff-guidelines for the staff for bans, reasons, disputes, issues, basic knowledge, etc. In my opinion I was doing alright, I was helping player's and staff but then later on became unactive, time to time I would get on the server and help but I wasn't passionate for it. I asked the owner if I could talk to him about my position and we settled that I would be demoted from my helper position and just be a normal player and whenever I wanted I could get my rank back. One day I checked up on the server, but to my surprise there was a different owner now and figured I would never get my rank back so I just stopped playing the server.
    • Other - I have been staff on many servers, big and small which everyone has probably. I've created my own servers and networks some being successful and some not being successful, of course I learned that without hard work and passion you won't gain anything, there are no miracles in life there is only determination. Reality is that if you don't do anything, you will not earn it.
    Available Times
    I am currently in high school so times may vary depending on schedules and days.
    Here’s a rough schedule of the times that I can be online:
    (Times are in Eastern Standard Time [EST])
    Monday
    3:00 PM - 11:00 PM
    Tuesday
    Wednesday
    Thursday
    Friday
    3:00 PM - 5:00 AM
    Saturday
    8:00 AM - 5:00 AM
    Sunday
    8:00 AM - 11:00 PM

What I Do
    I can do a lot ranging from configuring plugins and configs to managing budgets and financing plans. I am able to configure plugins to your or anyone's liking, send and receive applicants to recruit to the staff team or to contribute to the community aswell. Manage budgets and financing plans such as how much to spend on websites, advertisements, graphics etc. making sure money goes in the right places with the right price. Hiring developers and builders for servers, creating staff guidelines and templates for rules, etc. Making sure the server is running correctly with no errors or issues, to ensure player's a safe gameplay experience without crashes or data dumps occurring, implementing safety nets and backups.

Traits & Abilities
    Compassion

I am a very compassionate person. If someone is having a bad time, I will try my best to fix it, or do something about it. I understand that some staff members will straight-up ask for proof instead of actually watching the player. I do not enjoy it when I go into Discord/Teamspeak/Skype and I get the same, boring response. I will try my best to help all players, no matter the circumstances.
    Responsibility
    I am a responsible person, or so I’ve been told. At my previous job it was important that I didn't lose any products or customers, I was constantly working even when sometimes I didn't need to, I would have to deliver food, take orders making sure the orders weren't messed up, and also make sure the restaurant was nice and tighty.
    Communication
    Communication is a 'must' for a staff member. I am very good at communication with people. I do not do things that are completely out of whack, unless it is okay by a higher-up staff member. I also touch base with the staff team frequently.
    Screen Sharing
    Screen Sharing is something I’ve learned quite a while ago. It is basically searching through someone’s computer files safely to see if they are using a hacked client or blacklisted mod. During my experience of staff, I have become quite good at it.
    Maturity
    I would call myself a decently mature person. I take jokes, and make them. Often quite tear-able jokes at that. Anyways, I do not joke when it is a serious matter, and I know how to take things seriously. Being a staff member on a very large network is a very hard job, and you must be mature for the job.
    Loyalty
    I am very loyal. If an owner tells me to do something, I’d do it. I do not put up a fight or an argument if told to do something that I don’t want to do, whether it be doing something very tedious, or something just outright stupid. I do not argue about small things, and try to run as smoothly as possible.
    Hard Working
    If I am accepted, you will see that I am a hard worker. Whether this means going through 100 people waiting in Discord/Teamspeak/Skype, or watching chat for many hours. I am a very hard working person, and I hope this shows through in many ways. I will constantly be online and trying to help players. As you can see, I can be quite active during the school year (see available times), and I hope to be on a lot on the server and social media.

Contact
    Contacting me on Discord is the fastest way to reach me!
    (You may PM me on here)
    Discord: Galaxy#2245​

Last edited: Mar 12, 2018
    Banned Forever For: Creating multiple accounts (xxGalexyHD, https://www.mc-market.org/members/18456/)
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. Linny

Linny Trusted Steam Game Trader Supreme Premium

Reactions:
    +99
    Vouch, very well made thread, that will defiantly get you some choosers

• <3 <3 x 1
  3. OP
    OP
    Voxela

Voxela Member Banned

Reactions:
    +102
    Thanks! :)

Banned Forever For: Creating multiple accounts (xxGalexyHD, https://www.mc-market.org/members/18456/)
    • <3 <3 x 1
  4. patery

patery CEO of Clothingplace.org Premium

Reactions:
    +132
    looks like a bomb ass thread definitely should get you some takers

• Like Like x 1
  5. OP
    OP
    Voxela

Voxela Member Banned

Reactions:
    +102
    Thanks!

• Like Like x 1
  6. Nicholas

Nicholas Manager | Bot/Skript Developer Banned Supreme Premium

Reactions:
    +214
    Please add me on discord at Dulrax#4448​

Banned Forever For: Excessive Violations of the Rules
  7. OP
    OP
    Voxela

Voxela Member Banned

Reactions:
    +102
    Your discord didn't work, add me: Voxelan#7188

8. Phoenix.

Phoenix. Hand-Drawn Artist Supreme Premium

Minecraft Accounts: Marshall_Phoenix
    Reactions:
    +57
    Contacted.

9. Unknowncall

Unknowncall Developer Supreme Premium

Reactions:
    +12
    Contacted.

10. OP
    OP
    Voxela

Voxela Member Banned

Reactions:
    +102
    Added.
    Added.

11. Phoenix.

Phoenix. Hand-Drawn Artist Supreme Premium

Minecraft Accounts: Marshall_Phoenix
    Reactions:
    +57
    Vouch Voxela , managing my discord server pretty smoothly. High recommend him.

• <3 <3 x 1
  12. xxItsJustAli

xxItsJustAli Member

Reactions:
    +2
    Are you still going for the role? Your discord won't work.

13. matvapes

matvapes Member Banned

Reactions:
    +9
    I'd like to talk with you about managing my services.

Banned Forever For: Creating Multiple Accounts (iFaze)
  14. OP
    OP
    Voxela

Voxela Member Banned

Reactions:
    +102
    My new discord is: Galaxy#2245

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.