Network Plugins

Status
This thread has been locked.

SinncereTV

Professional Builder
Banned
Reactions
Resources
I need a little help im starting a new network and I was wondering was are some good Hub plugins i know what but i wanna try some other ones if there are better ones out there please comment if you know some good plugins... :) :)

ElectronicWizard

Supreme
Reactions
Resources
This is a decent one here.
Personally, look into Java Development. Hub plugins aren't that difficult to do.
Example, the one I'm writing for my server:
c1I8JUb.png

ElectronicWizard

Supreme
Reactions
Resources
"Currently online". Should have also specified active. And IceCubeCat and I have already talked about this. His server didn't exist when I was creating mine, but it did also. He can explain if he wants to, his old Nebula system was hosted... oddly so I never found it in a search.

//EDIT: Can we try to not ruin OP's thread too much with offtopicness?

SinncereTV

Professional Builder
Banned
Reactions
Resources
Well i still don't know what plugins i should get but ok

Banned forever. Reason: Scamming is not tolerated.

IceCubeCat

Banned
Reactions
Resources
"Currently online". Should have also specified active. And IceCubeCat and I have already talked about this. His server didn't exist when I was creating mine, but it did also. He can explain if he wants to, his old Nebula system was hosted... oddly so I never found it in a search.

//EDIT: Can we try to not ruin OP's thread too much with offtopicness?
True. We have. It was hosted in a weird way.

Also, we're releasing December 28, so note on that. Please note we're also using the name Nebula Factions for our special custom Planetside 2-like game, and Nebula Games for a sort of "mixed arcade" feel.
And we are active, by the way. We've been in beta testing and development for a while now. (A long time.)

ElectronicWizard

Banned forever. Reason: Cloning MC-Market, read the FAQ.
Status
This thread has been locked.
You need to upgrade!
Our dark style is reserved for our Premium members. Upgrade here.