Status
This thread has been locked.

Denver

AltitudeMC Owner
Supreme
Reactions
Resources
Hey MCMarket,

I'm looking for people that have either owned a server in the past or own a server now. I'm looking for a person that would be co-owner on my network. I want someone that we can work well together with and do good team work. If you have any interest please let me know by either commenting or sending a message to me. This would include pay and a split of server donation. Thanks for reading have a nice day!

-Denver

ReliableSite: Dedicated Servers

Hemetia

VeX | Hemetia Buld Team
Premium
Reactions
Resources
Hello, I am interested in this! I have a lot of time on my hands and im ALWAYS on skype. As of now i have owned 4 servers. I would know how to run a server and i know what is expected. What type of server are you planning on or already have setup? I have setup bungeecord as well so there will be no worries if you have more than one server planned or already running. I am also very dedicated in what i do. If you think I would be good fit just pm me about this. I would be willing to give you my skype if you would like!
Thanks,
Adrien

Denver

AltitudeMC Owner
Supreme
Reactions
Resources
I'm interested :) I currently own Mc.RaidHeaven.Com, Let me know.

OMG that's so cool I have been on there![DOUBLEPOST=1417735907,1417735869][/DOUBLEPOST]
Hello, I am interested in this! I have a lot of time on my hands and im ALWAYS on skype. As of now i have owned 4 servers. I would know how to run a server and i know what is expected. What type of server are you planning on or already have setup? I have setup bungeecord as well so there will be no worries if you have more than one server planned or already running. I am also very dedicated in what i do. If you think I would be good fit just pm me about this. I would be willing to give you my skype if you would like!
Thanks,
Adrien

A network.

Hemetia

VeX | Hemetia Buld Team
Premium
Reactions
Resources
I have had a lot of experience with network servers as well, if you are still interested please send me a pm. Thanks!

Status
This thread has been locked.
You need to upgrade!
Our dark style is reserved for our Premium members. Upgrade here.