vemacs' Buycraft/MinecraftMarket theme shop | ~$25 template, ~$50-100 custom depending on complexity

Status
This thread has been locked.

Blinky

Premium
Reactions
Resources
I've been encouraged by some people within The Chunk to do a Buycraft CSS shop, so here I am. I can offer integration services for your current website with your webstore, or an entirely new theme altogether.

Examples

I am not able to produce custom drawings, etc.. for your webstore. Pricing will be determined based on the amount of effort made (do I need to create custom graphics, etc...)

I don't feel like touching Buycraft markup, so using custom HTML will cost significantly more. I'm able to adapt existing CSS to you (e.g. if you want UI.X integration, I can adapt existing CSS to you at a discounted price, as that's my intellectual property). With questions about the EULA being enforced, there's no better way to go out than with a bang and plenty of sales from your fancy webstore ;)

You can contact me via Skype at live:gentoo. Vouches can be seen on my Spigot thread: http://www.spigotmc.org/threads/vem...-theme-shop-50-depending-on-complexity.20623/

Last edited:

Mister_Fix

Reactions
Resources
all the stores you made look awesome, if i had a server i would definetly buy a theme from you, vouch.

Status
This thread has been locked.
You need to upgrade!
Our dark style is reserved for our Premium members. Upgrade here.