Big Builds Without A Big Price

Status
This thread has been locked.

SharkBait

Reactions
Resources
About Me
Hello my name is SharkBait. I have been playing Minecraft for 2 and a half years. I have some pretty good building skills if I do say so my self. I try to give the best build to my clients within a reasonable price range usually between $20-$40 depending on the spawn. Builds will take up to a week but I try to get them to the clients as fast as possible.

If Your Buying

When I sell spawns I talk to the client first and see what kind of spawn/hub they want then I see if there's a certain time it needs to be done. Then I get to work. During the build process I send pictures and videos to see if you like the spawn or not. If you don't like it I either restart or change it. After the build is completed I send a video doing a complete tour of the spawn. If you like it you can pay and I'll send it you over Skype, Dropbox, Mediafire, Etc.

Website <------- Portfolio Here With a Few Builds

Contact Me

MC Market For PM's: Sharkbait

Smitty

i fix air conditioners
Supreme
Reactions
Resources
Built me an amazing spawn! Vouch from a very happy customer :)

Hemetia

VeX | Hemetia Buld Team
Premium
Reactions
Resources
Guys, I really wouldn't trust this guy. He just tried to sell a build that was made from one of the members of our team, and claimed that HE made it. Be wary when dealing with him, and be sure to watch out for copied builds.

Hainemakoru

Hainemakoru
Banned
Reactions
Resources
4thewar
This guy is trying to claim your builds as his own :p.. fuck him up

Banned forever. Reason: Scamming (http://www.mc-market.org/threads/158210/, http://www.mc-market.org/threads/158034/)

4thewar

Premium
Reactions
Resources
Are you serious? This is ridiculous...... GTFO. This is happening way too often. Pester ABS members instead please. And stop stealing in general.

Status
This thread has been locked.
You need to upgrade!
Our dark style is reserved for our Premium members. Upgrade here.