Beautiful 12 Portal Medieval Hub

Status
This thread has been locked.

Bowtie

Reactions
Resources
Image Link (No Fancy Shaders, Renders, or Texture Packs): http://imgur.com/a/JCevy

This hub has been built with the idea for it to fit any server. It is simple, and won't confuse any players. Looks impressive and will give a good first impression to any player joining for the first time. It's not overly big, so players won't get annoyed walking to the portals. Overall it will work great for any server!

This is not an "Auction" but rather a sale. If you are interested in purchase of this hub, add me on skype at "Gushlet" or leave a message in the comments here.

Many thanks, Bowtie.

ReliableSite: Dedicated Servers

TheGrumn

Battle Wars ︻デ═一
Banned
Reactions
Resources
Neat build. Any pictures without the "Quake Pro" FOV by chance?

Banned forever. Reason: http://minetrade.org/

JJDAHM1

Basic Bitch
Banned
Reactions
Resources
10$?

Banned forever. Reason: Community Harrassment.

Bowtie

Reactions
Resources
I can get pictures of it without Quake-Pro soon enough guys, except I'm currently without access to my "good computer" so it may take a while.

For any offers, please add me on skype under the username "Gushlet". I am expecting upwards of $50 though, however deals can always be made. If there are any other general questions about the build though, just comment them here and I'll try to help out as fast as possible! :)

Bowtie

Reactions
Resources
Just to add on to my previous comment. The server it was built on has gone down, however, I do have the schematic file of the build. Unfortunately, I have no means to put the file into a world etc myself, so I will not be able to get screenshots of the build without quake-pro. If this is an issue, I will look into getting applications to allow for me to get non-quake-pro screenshots.
If anyone else has any questions, please feel free to comment them here, or message me on Skype (username: Gushlet).
Cheers guys! :D

Lethal

♚ Masterpiece ♚
Restricted
Reactions
Resources
Just to add on to my previous comment. The server it was built on has gone down, however, I do have the schematic file of the build. Unfortunately, I have no means to put the file into a world etc myself, so I will not be able to get screenshots of the build without quake-pro. If this is an issue, I will look into getting applications to allow for me to get non-quake-pro screenshots.
If anyone else has any questions, please feel free to comment them here, or message me on Skype (username: Gushlet).
Cheers guys! :D
You have no means to put it into a world? Or you do? To get Quake Pro photos...

Status
This thread has been locked.
You need to upgrade!
Our dark style is reserved for our Premium members. Upgrade here.