Tips for getting staff!

Status
This thread has been locked.

MCHelper

Reactions
Resources
S.M.A.R.T Staff Application

S
: Specific - Be specific on how often you play, not just "often", often can indicate a lot of things. Put a lot of detail why you should be Staff. Tips: target on maturity, caringness, thoughtful, communication, time management skills etc.

M: Measurable: You say you'll bring change and will moderate really well, but how? How can u do that? When are you gonna do that?

A: Action-orientated: Proof that you actually help newbies! Prove that you actually do this action in game/on the forums!

R: Reasonable : Make your statements are reasonable, not like: 'I have been an admin on 20 servers but they all shut down, I'm the mod on 30 servers and I've banned over 1000 people.' Etc.
Dishonesty and immaturity can effect your application a lot!

T: Timely - You say you're going to do this and that, but when? When are you going to do that?

Hope this helps you guys out, Peace

-MCHelper

Lethal

♚ Masterpiece ♚
Restricted
Reactions
Resources
I think Action-Oriented should describe the Measurable slot.

Hemetia

VeX | Hemetia Buld Team
Premium
Reactions
Resources
Can I put this on my website? This is extremely good and may help many players convince me and other staff to allow them to be a trusted mod or higher! I can give you full credit for this as well.

MCHelper

Reactions
Resources
Can I put this on my website? This is extremely good and may help many players convince me and other staff to allow them to be a trusted mod or higher! I can give you full credit for this as well.
Of course! Use it wherever you need. This is a public resource!

Prime

Reactions
Resources
Thanks me, I hope it helps players that are applying on my servers.

MCHelper

Reactions
Resources
Status
This thread has been locked.
You need to upgrade!
Our dark style is reserved for our Premium members. Upgrade here.