[FREE] Skype Conversation Formatter!

Status
This thread has been locked.

maxben34

Project Mayhem Owner
Premium
Reactions
Resources
Hey guys, I had the idea for a tool that would format skype conversations online and give out a link so that the conversation can easily be sent and read to anybody.

The typical format of skype conversations that are pasted sucks, because of the brackets, usernames, and timestamps. The other previous option of taking screenshots is surely a complete pain in the ass (especially if the convos are long).

The website is www.chatformat.com if you could give it a shot and let me know what you think that would be great. It will be improved upon as time goes on and we already have a bunch of things planned.

Xeron

Digital Artist
Premium
Reactions
Resources
Look's great, shame that you actually have to link it though. Maybe you should add a way so the whole log can be displayed as a picture, so you can have it straight in a post?

Other than that, great job, great idea.

maxben34

Project Mayhem Owner
Premium
Reactions
Resources
Look's great, shame that you actually have to link it though. Maybe you should add a way so the whole log can be displayed as a picture, so you can have it straight in a post?

Other than that, great job, great idea.
We are currently working on ways to increase functionality. At this point, my main objective is to make people aware of this too so that way it actually gets used! The more you use it, the more other people get to see it, so in a sense just by using it, you're making people aware of it.

pieguy

Banned
Reactions
Resources
I like the time stamps, it sometimes offers explicit proofs of conversations and whatnot. The easily-changeable usernames suck though because they're easy to abuse, etc.

Banned forever. Reason: Scamming (http://www.mc-market.org/threads/122944/)

maxben34

Project Mayhem Owner
Premium
Reactions
Resources
I like the time stamps, it sometimes offers explicit proofs of conversations and whatnot. The easily-changeable usernames suck though because they're easy to abuse, etc.
Yeah, however, this tool is only meant to format the conversations to look more clean and easy to read. You can always edit a skype log but atleast with this it looks more legitimate.[DOUBLEPOST=1418000012,1417998753][/DOUBLEPOST]
Interesting, I likey.
I'm glad you likey! Hopefully you use it too :)

Logical Solutions™

|| Xenforo Guru ||
Banned
Reactions
Resources
Saw this in the MC-Market Skype chat and I must agree with Chrisy-poo, I likey.

Banned forever. Reason: Leaking personal information/Framing another user

maxben34

Project Mayhem Owner
Premium
Reactions
Resources
Saw this in the MC-Market Skype chat and I must agree with Chrisy-poo, I likey.
I'm glad you like it as well :) if you have any suggestions for it let me know.

samjoesquid

Own servers
Premium
Reactions
Resources
You should make a mode to paste in skype chat log and for it remove all of the timestamps etc. lol

maxben34

Project Mayhem Owner
Premium
Reactions
Resources

maxben34

Project Mayhem Owner
Premium
Reactions
Resources

maxben34

Project Mayhem Owner
Premium
Reactions
Resources

maxben34

Project Mayhem Owner
Premium
Reactions
Resources
Hmm we were going to add some features and stuff and likely will, I just don't have time for it right now xD
I'm talking of skype chat into your program. Like a whole new mode you should make.

Status
This thread has been locked.
You need to upgrade!
Our dark style is reserved for our Premium members. Upgrade here.