Please Rate Build

Status
This thread has been locked.

Faith Pulles

Reactions
Resources
I am incredibly new to building, I have built small buildings here and there. Although this is the biggest thing I have built. Took me two days which is probably too long. I really don't think anyone would want to buy this, so I will be asking for some tips, criticism, or any feedback on this build to help me in the future. Do you think it took me too long? Do you think it is too white? Well please post. Also, this build is a spawn, it could be a very small Prison spawn with A,B,C, and D or a faction spawn or just any kind of spawn. I would really appreciate feedback on this build, I want to get better. So thank you for watching. Also the video has bad quality, very sorry.

JugadorNinja

Reactions
Resources
To be your first spawn, it is decent for a small server. The bad thing is that is in a closed area, feels like if one were inside a box. Other then that looks neat, keep it going. About the colors, it is too white, make it more lively.

Lethal

♚ Masterpiece ♚
Restricted
Reactions
Resources
BlakeTheBuilder , this is the type of thread you should be doing your opinions on, not posting it on builds that are being sold.

BlakeTheBuilder

Creating Prison Server!
Banned
Reactions
Resources
BlakeTheBuilder , this is the type of thread you should be doing your opinions on, not posting it on builds that are being sold.
This is off-topic, I'm only trying to help members like everybody is.

I think this build could be a bit better, keep trying and you'll get better!

Banned forever. Reason: http://minetrade.org/

BrandonBreh

Banned
Reactions
Resources
It's got a lot of nice detail in it. You just need to scale the size up more to catch people's attention.

Banned forever. Reason: Account compromised.

Faith Pulles

Reactions
Resources
Thanks guys for the review. Also I apologize for choosing the wrong file to upload this thread on, I didn't see a better one at the time and just joined yesterday.

Octavian

Global Elite
Banned
Reactions
Resources
Try and use more of a custom pattern for the roof and the side portals / entrances, that would make it less repetitive and add much more diversity, after all good build for your skill level !

Banned forever. Reason: Posting trojans.

DarthDerp

Banned
Reactions
Resources
Your block pallet is great. But as JugadorNinja said, make it more lively. You are definitely using those blocks to support each other to make a good design though. There is not much for me to say but to keep practicing, make it big, and when they spawn in your spawn, make it catch their attention. This is what gives the first impression of a server. You can't keep someone leaving two seconds after they join.

Banned forever. Reason: Multi accounting is not allowed. (Erikpie)

Fl0w_SKIST

Reactions
Resources
I got stuck lesing to the song and felt a little awkward and didn't feel like looking at the video while listening to it.

Status
This thread has been locked.
You need to upgrade!
Our dark style is reserved for our Premium members. Upgrade here.