Xeron

Digital Artist
Premium
Reactions
Resources
NEW BIN: $35 (free text included)
Hi,

Intro:
This lobby was not a commission for anyone, I've just been working on it for the past 2 or so hours. I created it with a sort of cartoony touch to it, imagining that it could be used for a mini games lobby.

The end product, however, could be used for more than just a minigames lobby - a hub, general lobby, whatever you please for it. The size of the build is 100 x 100, which is quite good considering the price.

Please note that the text is not affiliated with anything, it's just to show you what the build looks like with text.
eitMccj.png
PWXZ8P9.png
wTwsAtQ.png
gw4MSWh.png
YVs0xVS.png
wbRF58s.png
FC8yxQ8.png
bTLY1za.png

Dates:

Bidding will end at the end of this week, aka Sunday 14th of December (thats 7 days)

Bin information:
Please note, the bin also gives you a free text (logo only) in your own style.

Bid increments: $2
Current bid: $27
BIN: $35

Happy bidding!

P.S. Refunds will be up to me, but I will try my hardest to be fair.

Last edited:
ReliableSite: Dedicated Servers

RPGTurtle

{Seller}
Banned
Reactions
Resources
2small4me
but very chep

Banned forever. Reason: Scamming, (https://www.mc-market.org/threads/425031/)

xXBlazeCraftXx

AngelicCraft Owner
Banned
Reactions
Resources
25$

Banned forever. Reason: Multi-accounting is not permitted.

TheGrumn

Battle Wars ︻デ═一
Banned
Reactions
Resources
Neat build. A tad on the smaller side but still nice.

Banned forever. Reason: http://minetrade.org/

Xeron

Digital Artist
Premium
Reactions
Resources
Neat build. A tad on the smaller side but still nice.
Cheers, mhm it is quite small but I hope that everything in it makes up for it. Also don't forget, it is a 120 x 120 and I'm selling it for a lot less than most people would ;)

Xeron

Digital Artist
Premium
Reactions
Resources
Please note that a bidding win will also grant you text of your own choice (just a title, same goes with the actual bin), however the PRO BIN will also grant you text for the portals and more detail in the main text.

TheGrumn

Battle Wars ︻デ═一
Banned
Reactions
Resources
Oh my, I forgot to ask previously but do you have proof that you built this by chance? Ie: Pictures from the process?

Xeron

Digital Artist
Premium
Reactions
Resources
Oh my, I forgot to ask previously but do you have proof that you built this by chance? Ie: Pictures from the process?
I do, in fact I have a bunch of screenshots - but is it really necessary? I'm a trusted buyer/seller on MC-Market ;) I'll provide it if needed but thats just unnecessary effort at such a late time (11:40pm)

TheGrumn

Battle Wars ︻デ═一
Banned
Reactions
Resources
I do, in fact I have a bunch of screenshots - but is it really necessary? I'm a trusted buyer/seller on MC-Market ;) I'll provide it if needed but thats just unnecessary effort at such a late time (11:40pm)
I was simply curious. It's not that I dis-trust you, I'd just personally like to see the progression. Regardless, it's not needed so you can keep them unless someone else decides to harass you about it.

KevinEssence

Deactivated
Reactions
Resources
Sorry to disappoint but min. bid increments are of $2. Would you like to bid $29?

Whoops no worries, no go ahead and let the other guy be the top for $27, just realized this was a lobby haha, it's such an awesome piece though, good work!

Xeron

Digital Artist
Premium
Reactions
Resources
Whoops no worries, no go ahead and let the other guy be the top for $27, just realized this was a lobby haha, it's such an awesome piece though, good work!
Haha ok, cheers!

Hike

Premium
Reactions
Resources
It doesnt look 120by120 at all. I think youre counting wrong

Status
This thread has been locked.
You need to upgrade!
Our dark style is reserved for our Premium members. Upgrade here.