Custom Gun Plugin - Battlefield Based

Status
This thread has been locked.

Lethal

♚ Masterpiece ♚
Restricted
Reactions
Resources
Hey, so basically my Developer hasn't seemed to contact me or even update me in a week or so.

I'm not saying that I will need this plugin in, but my current dev has 2 days to answer me or the money I already paid him is being charged back.

The plugin he "is" making me is a gun plugin.

From what I can remember, there are about 55 guns in total, this will require RPM, or how fast the bullets come out, accuracy, and damage models.

My budget is $100, I can go a bit over this amount but not too much.

I'd like to interview some very experienced developers that can make me this plugin along with others in the near future, thanks!

ReliableSite: Dedicated Servers

Lethal

♚ Masterpiece ♚
Restricted
Reactions
Resources
Forgot to add me Skype.

Contact me @ sean.schuler4

billytheDOLPHIN

MinerBob.com Upcoming Server
Banned
Reactions
Resources
Hey, so basically my Developer hasn't seemed to contact me or even update me in a week or so.

I'm not saying that I will need this plugin in, but my current dev has 2 days to answer me or the money I already paid him is being charged back.

The plugin he "is" making me is a gun plugin.

From what I can remember, there are about 55 guns in total, this will require RPM, or how fast the bullets come out, accuracy, and damage models.

My budget is $100, I can go a bit over this amount but not too much.

I'd like to interview some very experienced developers that can make me this plugin along with others in the near future, thanks!
If I can't jihad jeep on your server, I will be thoroughly disappointed ;)

Banned forever. Reason: Admitted to Scamming

LINGLING

Banned
Reactions
Resources
Just use Crackshot and then configure 55 guns?
Or if you don't want to waste your time you can download the source get your dev to fix it to your likings or hire someone

Banned forever. Reason: Scamming (http://www.mc-market.org/threads/111661/)

Lethal

♚ Masterpiece ♚
Restricted
Reactions
Resources
I don't want crackshot.[DOUBLEPOST=1418214076,1418214045][/DOUBLEPOST]
Just use Crackshot and then configure 55 guns?
Or I could get a dev so I don't waste my time sitting their thinking of what to do. XD[DOUBLEPOST=1418214148][/DOUBLEPOST]
Or if you don't want to waste your time you can download the source get your dev to fix it to your likings or hire someone
Anyway, currently I have ItsMonkey doing the plugin, if he can't do it for some reason I'll contact you.

PickNChew

Deactivated
Reactions
Resources
I don't want crackshot.[DOUBLEPOST=1418214076,1418214045][/DOUBLEPOST]
Or I could get a dev so I don't waste my time sitting their thinking of what to do. XD[DOUBLEPOST=1418214148][/DOUBLEPOST]
Anyway, currently I have ItsMonkey doing the plugin, if he can't do it for some reason I'll contact you.
Why don't you want crackshot? Its probably going to be more customizable than yours anyways.

LINGLING

Banned
Reactions
Resources
Thats illegal
Actually if a plugin has been abandon or outdated your allowed to use a source to update it. But a lot of people edit plugins but they give ownership to them like people are editing the factions plugins to HCF plugins

Banned forever. Reason: Scamming (http://www.mc-market.org/threads/111661/)

PickNChew

Deactivated
Reactions
Resources
Actually if a plugin has been abandon or outdated your allowed to use a source to update it. But a lot of people edit plugins but they give ownership to them like people are editing the factions plugins to HCF plugins
It's illegal. CrackShot is All Rights Reserved.

Logical Solutions™

|| Xenforo Guru ||
Banned
Reactions
Resources
Let's try to keep things focused towards The Minefield Network hiring a developer; not people's IGN's.

/pruned

Banned forever. Reason: Leaking personal information/Framing another user

billytheDOLPHIN

MinerBob.com Upcoming Server
Banned
Reactions
Resources
How would an already made plugin be more customizable than a custom plugin? what lol
I think crackshot is your best bet. Just because it is a public plugin, doesn't mean it isn't a great and "non-customizable" plugin. Your argument doesn't make sense, it's not that only bad devs make public plugin and only good devs do private plugins. Save yourself some money, time, and energy by at least giving crackshot a try.

Banned forever. Reason: Admitted to Scamming

Lethal

♚ Masterpiece ♚
Restricted
Reactions
Resources
I think crackshot is your best bet. Just because it is a public plugin, doesn't mean it isn't a great and "non-customizable" plugin. Your argument doesn't make sense, it's not that only bad devs make public plugin and only good devs do private plugins. Save yourself some money, time, and energy by at least giving crackshot a try.
I'll give it a try.[DOUBLEPOST=1418231199,1418229856][/DOUBLEPOST]billytheDOLPHIN I'm just going to get a custom plugin, Crackshot is out of date anyway and would rather have one to my name.

Status
This thread has been locked.
You need to upgrade!
Our dark style is reserved for our Premium members. Upgrade here.