Hardcore Games w/Auto-World Deletion!

Status
This thread has been locked.

Corruption

Banned
Reactions
Resources
Only selling 10 copies, this plugin is based off of a popular gamemode created by mcpvp.

Features:

Custom Countdown, Added with BarAPI!
image.png

Deletes the world "world" after a the last man standing! (After A Player Wins.)
IMPORTANT:
If you use TerrainControl, you must use a world named "world" if you don't the deletion will not take affect.

Custom Kits, Based off of McPvP! (Brought back the classic feel!)
image.png

Permissions:
kit.<kitname>

Admin Mode!
/admin

Features that admin-mode offers, Right-clicking a player is a exact replica of /invsee but, with a right-click of the specified player you click, it will open a gui inventory of the player you clicked!
Player Mode!
/spectate

Allows you to spectate, this feature is available to youtubers & very useful! You must do it pre-game though, example: /spectate pre-game is good for commentating!
Permissions!
hg.admin
kit.<kitname>
hg.yt
Price: 10 Copies will be sold, each copy goes for $10 USD!
INFO: Private message me for your copy!

Last edited:

BlakeTheBuilder

Creating Prison Server!
Banned
Reactions
Resources
Good luck on your sales!

Banned forever. Reason: http://minetrade.org/

BlakeTheBuilder

Creating Prison Server!
Banned
Reactions
Resources

Corruption

Banned
Reactions
Resources
Yes, They have not been released to the public like this one, And I don't intend on doing so. :3

Banned forever. Reason: Multi-accounting is not permitted.

BlakeTheBuilder

Creating Prison Server!
Banned
Reactions
Resources
Yes, They have not been released to the public like this one, And I don't intend on doing so. :3
How long have you coded for? Cause I'm looking for some coders for this project, I'm wondering if you'd like to join if you have a lot of experience with coding / Java/HTML

Corruption

Banned
Reactions
Resources
How long have you coded for? Cause I'm looking for some coders for this project, I'm wondering if you'd like to join if you have a lot of experience with coding / Java/HTML
Ahahaha figured out how to reply like your doing, Coding isn't a fun thing it's time consuming, and I don't have a lot of time, I also don't think you would like my coding, my english isn't very good, but if it pays, hey! I'm down![DOUBLEPOST=1418194414,1418194350][/DOUBLEPOST]An
And I've been coding for 5 1/2 months now, not the greatest, but hey! I'm trying :3

LINGLING

Banned
Reactions
Resources
isn't this flamehg but remade a little

Banned forever. Reason: Scamming (http://www.mc-market.org/threads/111661/)

ereeq

A poor homeless man
Premium
Reactions
Resources
Could you add a feature where I can execute commands so that I can give out points?
such as

/points add {winner} 5
/points add {all} 3

Corruption

Banned
Reactions
Resources
isn't this flamehg but remade a little
Negative FlameHG Is a plugin only compatible with versions 1.7.2-1.7.5, And you may not edit there plugin, if you find it easy then +100 for you, Also the branding is not the greatest say [FlameHG] Before Everything, not sure if server owners would want advertising on there server of another server.[DOUBLEPOST=1418230238,1418230169][/DOUBLEPOST]
Could you add a feature where I can execute commands so that I can give out points?
such as

/points add {winner} 5
/points add {all} 3
I can do so, would this be made with mysql or what ? I'm confused as to what your asking, for a single server or multiple.
I see what your getting at and this is possible, just please explain a little more :3 <3

ereeq

A poor homeless man
Premium
Reactions
Resources
I can do so, would this be made with mysql or what ? I'm confused as to what your asking, for a single server or multiple.
I see what your getting at and this is possible, just please explain a little more :3 <3
Just execute the command after the game end - I will be picking a mysql based currency system. I think I will be creating multiple servers - like a multi-minigame network. If you have an economy plugin that you prefer and works well, you can implement that in too.

Like buy kits with points, etc.

Corruption

Banned
Reactions
Resources
Just execute the command after the game end - I will be picking a mysql based currency system. I think I will be creating multiple servers - like a multi-minigame network. If you have an economy plugin that you prefer and works well, you can implement that in too.

Like buy kits with points, etc.
Ahh I see, I can try this and I'll let you know how it works out :)

8v4

Banned
Reactions
Resources
Vouch for Corruption I'm Manager on his server and he is a really good coder <3

Banned forever. Reason: Scamming.

LINGLING

Banned
Reactions
Resources
Vouch for Corruption Makes AWESOME plugins! Would definitely recommend getting a copy! I have tried this plugin myself, and it is amazing!
I'll vouch for Corruption because i made servers with him in the past and nothing went wrong he's a good guy to work with

Banned forever. Reason: Scamming (http://www.mc-market.org/threads/111661/)
Status
This thread has been locked.
You need to upgrade!
Our dark style is reserved for our Premium members. Upgrade here.